Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ

Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Aᴛ Tʜᴇ Cʟᴜʙ
____________________________

Kᴀʟᴏɴ Rᴇɪᴅ

"I don't see why you have to go to the club with kyra"Kenna quaked. "You know how kyra is kalon, I don't want no detectives knocking on my door saying you dead...."

"Kenna your worrying too much. I have my pistol on me"I walk out the bathroom going to my room. I started looking for an outfit that would be comfortable for me to dance and walk around in. I pulled out my red bra, cherry see through sleeve shirt, my shorts and red Nike Air Force 1s. To top it off, I just bought a Prada bag last month that I never used.

"Ima look sexy tonight"I mumbled

"Ima look sexy tonight"I mumbled. Kenna walked in my room with her arms folded looking at my outfit. "What?"I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Oh nothing. Just coming to tell you it's 55° outside"Kenna said.

"Kenna you really working on my nerves today. What's wrong with you?"I ask.

If y'all wanna know about me and Kenna relationship, it's okay I guess. Kenna is my half sister. We're related on my mom side. My father was never in my life but Kenna father was. My mom was a gambler so she was never home most of the time.

The relationship between Kenna father and my mother was rocky as fuck. He hated my mother with a passion and despise her. Called her a dead beat, a bitch, a hoe, whore. Every name in the book when she come home from what she call work.

When I was 3 years old and Kenna was 6, Kenna father took us away from my mother. He wanted full custody of me and Kenna. I haven't seen my mom since. We grew up looking at different women running in and out the house. I hated it. Kenna didn't care. She wanted to be with her dad, I wanted to be with my mom.

Kenna just started becoming aggravating like 2 years ago. Ever since I started my training to become a nurse, it's like she don't want that to be my dream. She wants me to become a pharmacist. Hellll nooooo. That's too boring.

"Nothing wrong with me. I'm looking out for you"Kenna fixed her hair in the mirror. "You going out with kyra, you better be careful"

"I'm always careful"I mumbled.

"Have fun"

𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 {ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ}