Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ

Tʜᴇ Sᴍᴀʟʟ Ass Dᴀᴛᴇ
____________________________

Kᴀʟᴏɴ Rᴇɪᴅ

"Soooooo, do you like this guy?"Kenna ask me as I was getting ready for this date

"Soooooo, do you like this guy?"Kenna ask me as I was getting ready for this date. I didn't want to go but I mean Key is cute. Might as well give him a try.

"I don't know yet. I just met him"I said. Kenna got up from the bed and sigh. "What's wrong with you?"I ask.

"My fucking baby daddy is probably not coming and I don't have time for him today actually so hopefully he won't come"Kenna walked out my room. I followed her to the kitchen to see if I left my wallet there.

"Did you learn a few things about him?"I ask her. She shook her head no and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't have the chance"Kenna said. "He claims to be at work all the time and tired all the time but sometimes I see his ass on Instagram or Snapchat"

"Ohhh girl. You should talk to him about that"—"Did you tell him about you being pregnant?"

Kenna rub her face I guess not wanting to talk about it. "Not yet"she mumbled. Why the hell she waiting?

"Girl you better go tell that man you pregnant"I said. "What if he think you moved on"

"That's what im scared of"Kenna said. "He probably moved on already with some bitch who probably wants his money"

"Getcho baby daddy"

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ (Kᴇʏ Gʟᴏᴄᴋ Hᴏᴜsᴇ)

"Wow. Yo head is big"I walked around markeyius living room looking at his baby pictures. He was so cute when he was a baby.

He smacked his lips and chuckled. "Nah ma, my head ain't that big. It's a good size"he said.

"Mhmm"I looked at him. "Still big"I laugh.

"Ohhh you got jokes I see"key smiled.

"Yeah I like to joke around and laugh a bit"I said.

"I like your smile"key sat down on the couch.

I sat down next to him and nodded my head. "Thanks"—"Sooo. You like to rap"I said.

"Hell yeah. Been rapping since I was in high school"

"What school you went to?"I ask.

"Hamilton High School"key said with a smile. Like he was so proud coming from that school. I hated Hamilton with a passion. "The fucking wildcats"

"Well I came from Melrose high school"I said that shit proud. "The golden fucking wildcat"

Key rose up from the couch looking at me. "You came from melrose?"

"Mhmmm"I nodded my head trying not to laugh.

"Mannnnnn that poo ass school...."

"Poo. Baby no, Hamilton is the most ghetto school in Memphis Tennessee...."

"Melrose too girl. What you talking about"key laugh. "Melrose so fucking old as fuck"

"But we still better though. Always whoop y'all asses"I said.

Key smacked his lips. "Lie again"key said. "But damn I can't believe you went to Melrose. Shit you was right there"

"Yeah. Shelby county"I said rolling my eyes.

"You didn't like Shelby county?"key ask.

"Shelby county was where me and my sister grew up. My mom left me and my sister there with my stepdad, Kenna father"I said. "Once I graduated, I left Shelby county and went stayed with my sister till I find a place of my own"

"Damn. What yo momma was a crackhead?"

"Ummm rude"I chuckle. "No she was gambler"—"Loved money more then us"

"That mean she was a crackhead. If she liked money, she wanted that money to buy crack...."

"I'm telling you. She wasn't addicted to crack"I said.

"Welllllll my mother did some bad things when I was baby. When I was like 2 years old, they took my mother to jail and said she gone stay there for 15 years. Me and my grandma would visit time to time to see her"

"What about your father?"I ask.

"In and out my life till he just stop coming back"—"you?"

"My father left and never came back. He was just gone like poof"I chuckled.

"Fucked up for the both of us"key said.

"Yeah...."just then Adolph and his baby momma came in the living room. Ohhh shit.

"Wassup y'all. How's the date?"dolph ask.

"It's going great but you messed it up"key said.

"Well damn, my bad"Adolph laugh. "He treating you right uhhhh....."

"Kay-Lon"I chuckle. "And yeah, he is"

"I hope your fucking cousin ain't here"what kind of dumb ass.....

"No she ain't. I don't know where she at"I said then rolled my eyes. If the bitch wanna start with me about my cousin, she got another thing coming.

"Mhmmm"

Now I'm pissed off. I wanna leave.