Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ

I Lɪᴋᴇ Yᴏᴜ, Lᴇᴍᴍᴇ Tᴀᴋᴇ Yᴏᴜ Oᴜᴛ
___________________________

Kᴀʟᴏɴ Rᴇɪᴅ

 A bitch was tired the next day

A bitch was tired the next day. Kyra made me so mad last night after we left Adolph house. I wanted to stay and get to know Key but kyra dumbass had to ruined it. How the fuck she even know Adolph?

"Good morning"I ignored Kyra and walked over to the cover machine. I don't want to talk to kyra today. "Bitch i said good morning"she lightly pushed me.

"I don't want to talk to you"I mumble while getting some coffee from the pot.

"Don't you have work today?"Kenna ask. She walked in with her uniform on.

"No I don't but I'm thinking about....."I was cut off by kyra loud ass.

"Ohhhh. Let's go to the mall today"Kyra said with a big smile. "Cause I already know what type of shit you probably gone be doing later on"

"And what is that?"I ask.

"Going to library today so you can study for a test that's all the way at the end of the month"kyra said. She know me too well. "I'm not going"

"Good. I don't need you near me trying to start a fight"I chuckle. Just then my phone ding. I read the text from Tatum saying that she wanted me and Kyra to come with her to the mall. "Tatum must of read your mind"

"Why?What she say?"Kyra got up from the bar stool walking up to me. She look down at my phone and smiled. "Ouuuu yasss we going to the mall"

"Why you so excited about this mall? Ain't nothing there"I said shaking my head.

"Some fine ass dudes are there"kyra said with a smile.

"Wasn't you talking to Adolph yesterday?"I ask while sipping my coffee.

"I don't know about him"Kyra shook her head. "He have a crazy ass baby momma and two kids"

"And?"I look down at my phone.

"I want a man who's not locked down by his baby momma. I don't care if he have kids but it's the baby momma who's giving me a headache"she sigh heavily. "Fuck her"

"Wow, never heard you speak like that"I walked over to the sink.

"Speak like what?"

"Speaking facts"I chuckle. "I'm going back to my room so I can find something to wear"

"Okay"

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

Me and Kyra pulled up waiting for Tatum ass. She said she was gone ride with her cousins to the mall. That's fine by me.

"Ohhh I can't wait any longer for them. I'm leaving"kyra hop out the car leaving me alone. I rolled my eyes taking out my phone so I can snap some pictures on Snapchat.

After a while, I hop out the car locking the door. I walk to the mall doors so I can go find Kyra.

"Hershey chocolate!"I heard someone behind me called out. I turn around seeing Tatum with her cousins key and Adolph.

"Hey"I waved at them. "Where y'all was?"I ask Tatum.

"Tryna find a parking. Took us 10 minutes"Tatum rolled her eyes. We walked in the mall looking around for some sexy ass clothes. I didn't really need anything from the mall. Just shoes.

"You came alone?"Tatum ask me. Just then kyra walked out of forever 21 with 4 bags in her hand. "Heyy girl"

"Thank god I found y'all. I was getting lonely"Kyra said. She look behind us seeing Adolph. Where's key? "Why he here?"she whispered to us.

"My cousin can't be here"Tatum loud ass said.

"Y'all lets go to the food court"I grab Tatum and Kyra arm pulling them.

The food court wasn't that pack which was good cause if it was, I wouldn't eat shit here. I don't like when there's a lot of people staring at me or around me.

"What we eating?"Kyra ask.

"I want a cheeseburger and fries"I said.

"You always want a damn burger"Kyra said walking up to the chicken place.

"Yeah but I don't want no Chinese food"I said.

"Racist ass. Just cause the coronavirus came from China doesn't mean they food have it"Tatum rolled her eyes.

I smacked my lips "Girl shut up"I laugh.

After I ordered my food, I went to sit down by Key and Adolph. I hope
Tatum and Kyra hurry up. Once I sat down and open my bag up, dolph kept smiling and nudging key.

"Y'all alright?"I ask them narrowing my eyebrows.

"My lil cousin likes you"Adolph said with a smile. "He wanna talk to you"

"Noooo bruh. Why you did that?"key pushed him. "I could of told her myself"

"So why didn't you?"Adolph ask. All I could do was smile at these two.

"Hey key. I had fun last night"some hoe walked up to the table. Just then Tatum and Kyra walked up.

"Hey Tiffany. Did the chlamydia clear up?"Tatum ask out loud. Everyone looked at our table laughing. Even key. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Nigga why you laughing? You fucked her last night" Adolph said laughing.

Key smacked his lips. "We never fucked. We played some games and she left"—"I didn't know the bitch had chlamydia"

"Anyways....."kyra sat down next to me. "What y'all was talking about before we came over here?"

"Markeyvius tryna take yo cousin on a date"Adolph said causing my eyes to open wide. A date.

"Wait. Waita minute, Waita minute"key chuckle. "I said I like her and....."

"And you wanna take her out. Stop lying and tell the truth"Adolph said.

"Fine. I said that"key said. "I would like to take you out sometime"

"Bitch you betta say yeah!"kyra loud ass said.

"Kyra shut up"I laugh.

"I think y'all should go out. Y'all look cute together"—"Kalon with her Hershey chocolate ass and markeyvius.......I don't know"

"You know I'm sexy"key rubbed his chinned.

"What you say kaaa...Lin, how you say yo name?"Adolph ask.

"Kay-Lon"I said.

"Okay kalon. You gone accept my cousin offer?"

"What did he offer? He didn't offer me a date, he ask"

"Offer, ask. Whatever the fuck he said, you gone take him"Adolph said.

I thought about it and thought. Might as well.

"Sure"