Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Tᴏ Kɴᴏᴡ Yᴏᴜ

___________________________

Kᴇʏ

After being in the studio working on my music, Tatum dumb ass wanted to have a kickback

After being in the studio working on my music, Tatum dumb ass wanted to have a kickback. Where tho? I know not at dolph place cause his baby momma be trippin. Be calling the police and shit. Wanna start fights with bitches who even more crazier. And them bitches ain't even for dolph. Some of them be for me or for my niggas.

But I'm not gone lie. I'm feeling ole girl. That sexy ass of hers. Thick ass body. Sexy ass skin. Yeah I like her. But that don't mean I want to be with the girl next month. Let's see how shit goes first.

"This kickback better be good cause I have other shit to do"I spoke while smoking my blunt. We pulled up to dolph house laughing and shit. Big moochie was standing outside on his phone. We hop out the van walking to the front door.

"Yooo"dolph called out to his baby momma. His son came running towards him. "Wassup. Where yo momma at? And yo sister"

"They sleep"little man said. {y'all I don't know dolph son name😂} Dolph son came up to me and gave me a high five. "Where my money at?"he ask.

"Money?"I raised my eyebrows. "You betta focus on saying ABCs and 123s then money"

"You a punk"dolph son walked away from me earning laughs from moochie and the gang. This is why I don't like children. They bad as hell and don't give a fuck what they say.

"Where we having this kickback at?"moochie ask.

"I don't know. Why the fuck Tatum wanna have a kickback?"my homie Joe ask.

"Cause she crazy and don't have anything better to do"I said opening the fridge. I grab a bottle of water and walked outside to the pool house where everybody was at.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ (𝔨𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨)

We was passing the blunt around laughing and clowning around with each other. Tatum was snapping pictures with her friend. I don't know why I kept looking at that girl. It's like I remember her from somewhere.

"Why the fuck dolph talking to that skinny bitch over there?"moochie ask me. He passed me the blunt. I looked over at dolph who was laughing with skinny bitch.

"I forgot her name already"I said.

"Y'all stop being messing!"Tatum loud ass said. I stood up from my spot and walked over towards her. "What markeyvius?"she rolled her neck.

"I didn't get y'all name Shawty. What's you and your girl name?"I ask the girl.

"Her name is...."

"Shut yo ass up! I ask her!"I semi yelled. "Now what's y'all name?"

She giggled softly. "My name is Kalon and that's my cousin Kyra"she pointed to the skinny girl who was talking to dolph. I nodded my head softly watching dolph. This nigga looked happy talking to this bitch.

"Does dolph know her from somewhere orrr???"I ask.

"Nah I don't think so. Kyra stays in California"Kalon said. "Did he ever went to California?"

"I don't know. I was in jail last month"I said. I sat next to Kalon who smelt like coco butter. "You smell good"

"Thanks"she look the other way.

"What you shy or something?"I chuckle. "Damn you looking the other way and shit"

"Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't know you want to talk to me"she laugh.

"Yeah, I'm trying to get to know you"I rubbed my hands together. "You smoke?"

"No I don't smoke"she said.

"Oh. I smoke my ass off"I said earning a laugh from her.

"I see. At the studio you smoking and when we left you started smoking"Kalon smiled. I can tell she was feeling a nigga.

"So you been watching me?"I chuckle.

"Not really..."

"You think I'm cute?"I ask.

"Don't answer that lil mama"moochie ass butted in. Why bruh?!

"Mooch get the fuck on. I just told Tatum the same thing"I said.

"I came over here to save shawty from your ass"mooch said.

"You think I was too much?"I ask Kalon.

"Nah not really"she chuckled.

"See mooch. Why you cock blockin?!"I pushed him back a bit.

"Yalllll. We have trouble"Tatum came in with some chips and a drink.

"What?"I ask her. Just then Adolph baby momma came in with a mad look on her face. I started smiling so hard cause I know what's bout to happen. She gone beat the hell out of dolph black ass.

"So this what you doing!!"she yelled. Dolph looked at his baby momma like he seen a ghost. "Who the fuck is this dolph!!"Kalon got up from her seat walking over to her cousin.

"Just company. Calm down"dolph said putting the blunt to his mouth. His baby momma smacked the blunt out his mouth while yelling in his face. She pushed his head with her strong ass fingers still yelling.

"Damn"I mumble then started laughing.

"And you bitch! Ima need for you to get the hell out and off my property!"

"Ohh shit"moochie shook his head laughing a bit.

"Your property"kyra smiled at her. "Bitch this his property"

"Hoe we share the fucking house!"

"He told me y'all don't. You just the baby momma"kyra tilted her head at Adolph baby momma.

"Bitch I'm not gonna tell you again. Leave or ima drag you out this pool house"

"I'm bald headed so I don't know who you gone drag"kyra stood up from her spot.

"I know she not gone walk out of here without a fight"I said making everybody laugh.

"Pussy ass bitch! Ima drag you! I don't care how short your hair is!!"

"Stop the talking and start swinging"Tatum said.

"No. Nobody swinging"Adolph backed up his baby momma pulling her out the pool house.

"I think we should go kyra"Kalon said.

"Why? I was having fun"kyra smiled.

"Bitch you bout to send us to jail again"Kalon said. "Bye Tatum. We had a good time"

"Awwww y'all leaving"I said. Kalon nodded her head waving at me. I waved goodbye back.

"I know you like her"Tatum smirked at me.

"Shut up"

________________________

Okay y'all. I think this chapter was kind of boring. I was rushing to finish this chapter, that's why.

But anyways, y'all vote and comment.

Peace ✌🏾 and love ❤️