Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Kᴇʏ
___________________________

Kᴀʟᴏɴ Rᴇɪᴅ

After dropping Kenna off home, I took her new truck that she just bought to pick up Tatum since her car didn't have gas

After dropping Kenna off home, I took her new truck that she just bought to pick up Tatum since her car didn't have gas. Kyra had the aux cord plugged in as we rap to MoneyBagg Yo 'All Dat'.

"Ayyee. Yasss cousin!!"Kyra gassed me up. We was having a good time going to Tatum house. Tatum was living with her cousin. He was a big time rapper in Memphis but I forgot his name. I pulled up next to the mailbox and blow the horn. Some lady with a little boy and baby girl in her arms walked outside.

"Turn the music down"I told kyra. She turned it down looking the same way I was looking.

"Who's the lady?"kyra ask.

"Girl I'm trying to find out"I mumbled. Tatum came out the house with her purse and a mug on her face. I can tell the lady pissed her off. "Oop, something done happened"I said. Tatum opened the door slamming it.

"I hate that bitch"Tatum sigh heavily.

"Welllllll then. What happened?"I ask Tatum.

"She's a bitch. Like a full blown bitch"Tatum rolled her eyes while Kyra laughed.

"That's not nice to say Tatum, she's watching your kids and she gave you a place to stay"I said.

"That's not the case Kalon. She always telling me that I need to be a stay at home mom and stop going out being fast and blah blah this and blah blah that"Tatum scoffed.

Tatum is a hard head. I get why she's a hard head and don't trust people sometimes. Tatum mom left her when she was young. Her dad was in the army. During high school, she had trouble herself. She was doing cocaine one time in the girls bathroom and got busted. They kicked her out and I never seen her since. When I enrolled into nursing school, I didn't know she was also going to my school. We in the same class making good ass grades. Tatum told me why she in nursing school. She have two kids. A boy and a girl. She told me when they kicked her out of high school, she met some guy which was her drug supplier. They had a relationship when she was in high school but that all changed. She told me that her lover raped her and left her to die in a hotel room. A few weeks later, she found out she was pregnant with a boy. But that didn't stop Tatum to stop dating or slow down. She got pregnant again once her little boy was only 8 months old. I couldn't believe Tatum.

"She's looking out for you"I chuckle.

"That shit ain't funny"Tatum mumbled. "I just want to leave and never come back"

"Who you gone stay with?"I ask.

"My grandma who live in Virginia. I'm tired of this bullshit"she said.

"What about school? You can't leave yet"I spoke.

"I know, ima finish school then go to Virginia"

"Okay"

𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 (Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ)

Me and Kyra followed behind Tatum. We walked in this cold ass studio hearing music playing loudly. Tatum open the door smiling hard at her cousin I guess. Me and Kyra couldn't believe we was at a studio. It was so small. How the hell we gone fit?

"Cousin, this is my best friend Kalon"Tatum introduce me to this tall guy. His chains glisten in the room even when it was dark as hell in here. He smelled good though but he wasn't my type.

"Wassup I'm Adolph"he held his hand out. Ohhhh now I know this dude. I shook his head smiling at him.

"Hiii,I'm Kalon"I said. "This is my cousin Kyra. She's from California"I can tell Kyra was in heaven. Tall slinky dark skinned men is her type.

"How you doing Kyra. My name is......"

"Adolph. I heard you tell her your name"she said. "And I'm fine. Thanks for asking"she smiled.

"You look fine"Adolph smiled right back at her.

I walked away from them going by Tatum who was smoking weed with some guy. "Where's Key?"Tatum ask.

"He in the bathroom"some other guy said. "Who this?"he pointed at me.

"This my best friend Kalon"Tatum hugged me.

"You fine. You got that Hershey chocolate skin"the guy licked his lips.

"Thank you. I get that a lot"I nodded my head while smiling. Just then someone came out the bathroom rapping loudly. Tatum shook her head smoking the blunt again.

"Who the hell told you to put yo mouth on my blunt?!"the other guy semi yelled loudly.

"Nigga shut up. Just let me hit it real quick"Tatum laugh.

"Noooo, you didn't buy the weed nor the paper"he took his blunt away from Tatum. "Who ha?"he pointed out.

What's up with these niggas pointing at me? "Her name is Kalon. She's my best friend and over there is Kyra, her cousin"

"It's like I seen you somewhere before. You use to work at the Nike store?"the other guy ask.

"No"I chuckle shaking my head. "But I use to work at Victoria Secret 2 years ago"

"Ohhhh"he nodded his head. "I'm going back in there"

Now he was kind of my type. Hood nigga. Tattoos everywhere. Well not everywhere. He can dress. I don't know what the hell he had on his feet.

Is that fur?

Is that fur?

"Your staring too hard"Tatum teased me.

"I'm not staring...."

"Yes you are. If you like my cousin, why don't you go and ask for his nigga"

"I'm scared"I mumbled.

"He won't bite, like damn"Tatum laughed. Her cousin looked over at us mean mugging Tatum. "Ain't nobody was talking about you"

"Yeah right. Friend, tell me what she said?"he ask me.

"I can't tell you. It's between me and her"I said kind of softly. He smacked his lips and turn back to the studio booth.

"Y'all wanna go out tonight? Have a kickback"Tatum said. Adolph was too busy with Kyra talking and laughing. "Ummmm dolph, you know your baby momma gone be pissed"

"So"he said bluntly and continue talking to kyra. For a second, I caught Tatum other cousin staring at me. I didn't want to look his way but I can tell he was checking me out.