Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ

A Mᴏɴᴛʜ Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

____________________________
Kᴇʏ

Waking up in the morning knowing people fuck with yo music makes me feel on top of Memphis

Waking up in the morning knowing people fuck with yo music makes me feel on top of Memphis. Niggas already bumping to my shit at parties, clubs, and even funerals. Yep, I said it. Funerals. I'm just playing. But they do play my songs at the repass. I'm that nigga.

"Yo ma, wake up"I tap this yellow broad with red hair. Her eyes flutter open looking up at me. "Get up"

"Whhhhyyyyy"she whined. I don't wanna hear that shit. Either she gone get her ass up and leave or ima drag her ass out. Nah ima get dolph to get her. Dolph good at getting these bitches out of bed and the house.

"I have work later on. Ima call you tonight when I'm done"I lied. Lord knows damn well I ain't gone call this bitch later on.

"Okay fine papi"she got up from bed naked swaying her hips back and forth to the bathroom. She turn back to me with a seductive smirk. "Wanna take a shower with me?"she ask.

"Noooooo. Just hurry up and take a shower so you can leave"I said agitated. She rolled her eyes walking in the bathroom. I grab my phone seeing texts from my hoes, grandma, and dolph. I open up grandma text first and red it.

𝐺𝑖𝐺𝑖- 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

𝐌𝐞- 𝐢𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐆𝐢. 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝗼𝗼

I exit out her text and went to one of my hoes text. What the fuck this bitch want?

𝐻𝑜𝑒 #6- 𝑦𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑔😒

𝐌𝐞- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝗼𝐰😔

𝐻𝑜𝑒 #6- 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡

𝐌𝐞- 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝗼. 𝐈𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐻𝑜𝑒 #6- 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖?

I didn't even text this bitch back. I was bout to click on dolph name till his tall cockroach lookin ass busted in the room. "Bruh!"he semi yelled.

"What?! You can't knock!"I semi yelled back.

"I texted yo ass 20 times to come on we gotta go but you ain't never text back"he shook his head.

"You worst then my hoes"I giggled.

"At least I'm better looking then them"dolph said.

"Eww nigga you gay"I got up from bed walking to my closet. "Where we going?"I ask.

"Out to eat with Tatum and her friend"dolph said. Since I'm going out to eat, might as well dress comfortable.

I picked out my Nike joggers with my hoodie to match my Nike shoes

I picked out my Nike joggers with my hoodie to match my Nike shoes. After I got dress, I went to the bathroom so I can wash off and do my hygienes.

Couple minutes later, I walked out the bathroom to my room grabbing my wallet and phone. I walk out my room to the living room seeing the bitch I just slept with talking to dolph. All up on that man. "Bye key. Text me when you get home"she came up to me kissing my cheek. Dolph shook his head and laughed.

"What's funny?"I ask him.

"Nothing man. Where the hell you found her?"

"The club. Easy pickings"

𝔦𝔥𝔬𝔭

"Now you know we ain't suppose to eat out. Corona going around getting people sick and shit"I said making Tatum laugh.

"Boy sit down and talk to me"she said. Her lime green wig was distracting and was loud as fuck. "Where the fuck you been at though?"she ask.

"Bout my business"I replied. "What about you?"

"School and work. Dolph told me you famous"she beamed. I shook my head looking at dolph. "You gone put me on one of your songs?"

"Nope since you didn't come to grandma party"I responded. Tatum smacked her lips rolling her eyes. I know she just trying to use me for clout.

Tatum is related to dolph. She's his little cousin. He always watches out for her. Make sure her kids live right. Make sure she live right. Tatum life wasn't easy. Her mother was on drugs while her father was in the army. Kind of the same situation like mines but different. My mom was away and father. But her father was fighting for the country. I still don't know how she got pregnant for 18 months. Like damn.

"Key you know I love your grandma but work is whooping my ass"she said. She look down at her phone and smiled. "Where y'all going after this?"she ask.

"To the studio. I have to work on a project"i said.

"Can my friend and her cousin come. Her cousin from California and tryna have some fun"Tatum said. If the friend and cousin cute, ima let them slide to my place.

"Of course"