Chapter 5

Naomi's pov

Naomi🖤- whatcha doin?

Colbs🥵🖤- nm, wbu?

Naomi🖤- nm. You at home?

Colbs🥵🖤- yes ma'am. Why?

Naomi🖤- wanna hang? I'll pick you up!

Colbs🥵🖤- bet, lmk when you're here!

I texted back an ok before standing up and running to my room. I quickly changed into this outfit

I quickly brushed my hair before putting my makeup on and grabbing my glasses, putting them on and grabbing my bag, slinging the straps over my shoulders

I walked out to my living room and grabbed my keys and phone before leaving my apartment, locking the door after me.

I walked downstairs to the parking garage and got in my car. I backed outta my spot and drove to the traphouse.

-skip car ride-

I parked outside of the gate and texted Colby I was here.

A couple minutes later he walked through the front gate and got in my car after closing it behind him.

"What's up!" I said while tossing my phone in front of the gear shift.

"Not much!" Colby said as he put his seatbelt on.

"Cool cool. So! I was thinking we go to Ralph's, get like a shit ton of snacks, find an empty parking lot, then go to my backseat, put the seats down and watch movies or just fuck around!" I said

"I'm so down!" He said causing a smile to erupt on my face.

"Bet lets go!" I said before taking the car out of park and leaving the house.

-time skip-

I laughed as Colby and I ran up the stairs to my apartment. We're both drunk right now cause we decided to get some drinks which was literally just a bottle of vodka and a bottle of whiskey. And no we didn't drive, we decided to drink a little bit in the car while sitting in my parking spot in the parking garage.

We made it to my apartment and I struggled to unlock the door and we both stumbled inside, laughing as we tried to keep quiet so I wouldn't get a noise complaint.

"Shh." I slurred, placing my finger on my lips before laughing

Colby closed the door, falling into it, causing it to accidentally slam.

My mouth fell open as I looked at his fearful face. We both bursted our laughing, falling to the ground next to each other.

I like this guy.

-next day-

I woke up in my bed with arms draped over my torso. I smiled and melted into their warmth.

A phone started ringing in the living room so I wiggles out of the persons grip before walking out to the living room, picking the phone up from off the floor.

It was Sam calling on Colby's phone

Finally my brain clicked and I remembered that Colby and I hung out last night.

I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey Sam!" I said while running my fingers through my hair

"Who's this?" He asked confusedly

"Shit sorry! This is Naomi! Do you want me to give the phone to Colby? He's currently sleeping and hungover."

"Yes please! We're supposed to be filming today." He said, sounding kinda anxious

"Of course! One sec!"

I put the phone down on the counter and walked to my room.

"Colby! Wake up dude!" I said, shaking him a little bit

He shifted before stretching and sitting up.

"Oh shit. Did we-?"

"No! C'mon, Sam's on the phone." I said before going out to the living room and grabbing Colby's phone before running back to my room and handing it to Colby.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of shorts because my thong wearing ass was hanging out of my baggy t shirt. Apparently drunk me thought that was a good idea, thank you drunk me!

I out the shorts on and walked back out to my room, sitting down on my bed next to Colby.

"Ok Sam! I'm coming. Chill out! Ok goodbye!" Colby said before hanging up.

"I gotta go." He said before standing up and pulling on his jeans and shirt.

"I'll drop you off." I said before pulling on a pair of socks and my all black high top converse.

I grabbed my keys and phone before walking out of my apartment with Colby.

We got in my car and he curled up in the seat, resting his head on the console where my arm was resting. He moved my hand and placed it on his head, allowing me to run my fingers through his hair as I drove to his house.

-time skip-

I flopped onto my bed, smiling at the thought of Colby.

Damn, I'm really into this guy