Chapter 33

Naomi's pov

I started the video as tears fell heavily from my eyes, staining my cheeks.

"So! We were at this house playing blind hide and seek and I was chilling in the rafters across from where Colby was and well-!" I sniffled as more tears fell from my eyes. I was scared as fuck and crying, trying to find my way home.

"They fucking forgot me! Like straight up left and went home and idk where the hell I am! I'm so fucking scared guys! I'm literally shaking!" I said, holding up my hand to show how much I was shaking.

"And nobody is answering their phone! Guys if you see me walking please come help me I'm so fucking scared!" I said before ending the video.

I found a bus bench and sat down, trying to call Colby again.

Voicemail.

I decided to send him a voicemail.

"Hey babe. So, I'm lost and I don't know where the fuck I am! You guys forgot me and left me at that house and I don't know where I am so if you could come fucking find me that would be so great and I would really appreciate it!" I sobbed, completely scared for my life.

I put my phone down and just sat there.

It's night time now so it got cold and now I'm sitting here shivering, with nothing to wear over my hot pink sports bra and black leggings.

-about an hour later-

A red car pulled up, one that I knew very well.

The car door opened and the boy I fell in love with got out.

He walked over and tried to hug me but I put my hand up to stop him.

"Just take me home!" I said through clenched teeth, trying to keep my teeth from chattering by how cold I was.

I stood up and got in his car, slamming the door closed before blasting the heater, trying to warm up.

Colby got in the car and handed me a blanket from the backseat.

"Thank you." I said coldly as I took it from him and wrapped myself in it.

"Can I try to explain or do you need time to be alone and plot to kill me?" Colby asked as he pulled away from the curb.

"Please explain. Entertain me." I said as I brought my feet up to put them under the blanket.

"So you know how I had to leave early right?" He asked

I nodded, letting him continue.

"So I thought they found you already because they said I won, so I said bye to everyone and I thought you were just in the bathroom so I texted you I was leaving. I didn't know you were still hiding baby, I'm sorry."

I didn't say anything, I just leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers in the process.

"It's ok, it's not like it's the first time I sat on a bus bench in the cold." I said, feeling tired as hell.

"I love you bub." Colby said before kissing the top of my head

"I love you too baby." I said as I slowly fell asleep.

-the next day-

I woke up in my own bed, in my own apartment.

Alicia was chilling next to me, sleeping in my bed.

I reached over and slapped her stomach. "Fuck you, you piece of shit!" She groaned, turning towards me. "I saw your insta story. You good?" She asked