Youtube video

Naomi's pov

I sighed and sat down at Colby's desk in his office. He was on his way home from a meeting with Sam. I turned the camera on and sighed again.

"Hey guys!" I said, waving at the camera.

"So, I honestly didn't wanna make this as my come back video, but I really wanna address some things. I know I haven't posted on YouTube in a hot minute but, like I said, I need to address some things." I said. I brought my knee up to my chest and rested my hands on it.

"So, first off, yes I'm in Colby's apartment, as you can tell by the pink wall and the naked Sam Golbach. No I don't live here, we've talked about it but we're not at that point in our relationship. Second off, the day you guys are seeing this, which for me is tomorrow, but anyways, it'll be me and Colby's one year. I really love Colby guys, he's so fucking amazing!" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Third thing is, I know I don't deserve Colby. I always ask him why he chose me and his answer is always, "You're the one for me mamas. I can't imagine being with any other girl than you, my beautiful baby," and then he'd kiss my head and hug me tightly." I said as tears fell from my eyes. I wiped a couple that fell before continuing.

"Fourth, I would say I'm ugly, but I've worked my ass off to finally find my worth and realize that I'm beautiful. I went through hell and back to find myself and finally find my happiness, but apparently people just don't want me to be happy." I said as more hot tears fell down my cheeks.

"Guys! I'm really fucking trying here! I wanna be happy, I want people to like me, and I want people to accept that I'm happy and that I've found someone that makes me happy, but no! I get dm's from people, telling me they'll come to my place and fucking kill me! People sent knives to my apartment and sent me videos of them pointing a gun at the camera, telling me this is what'll happen if I hurt Colby! And people constantly making rumors of me being a cheater when I've literally been cheated on four times! Being cheated on makes you feel worthless, it makes you feel as though you're not enough, or there's something wrong with you, when it's not you, it's the person who cheated on you. I would never cheat on Colby!" I sobbed, bringing both of my knees up to my chest as I just let everything out.

"Here you go guys! This is me! Broken and afraid for my life." I said angrily.

I sat there for a second, really taking everything in. "Why does everyone hate me?" I asked myself, at this point I had forgotten the camera was on.

The office door opened and I looked over at Colby.

I stood up and my legs gave out, my whole body falling to the ground.

Colby ran over and took me into his arms. "Hey, it's ok. You're ok." Colby cooed, pushing my hair back as I let out choked sobs. "What happened mamas?" He asked softly, clearly concerned.

"Why does everyone hate me?" I asked him. "I don't know bub, but I know one thing!" He wiped my tears with his thumb as he said this: "I love you, Kat loves you, Alicia loves you, Sam, Kevin, Corey, Jake, Devyn, Tara, Mike, Reggie, Aryia, they all love you bub. They love you deeply, including me. I love you the most out of everyone. You have us and that's all you need."

I nodded and nuzzled my head into his chest, looking around as he calmed me down. "Holy shit! My camera is still recording!" I blurted. I got up and said goodbye before turning it off.

I turned to Colby and slowly crawled into his embrace on the floor.

I cuddled into his chest as we layed there, both of us ended up falling asleep.

-time skip-

As I edited the video, I decided to keep the clip of my little mental breakdown in, just to show how much my emotions take over.

In the middle of the thing I recorded a video saying, "so! You guys are probably confused about this, but all I have to say about this is that it's 100% real and at this point I had forgotten the camera was recording. Thank god for Colby cause I probably would've passed out due to too much physical exertion on myself. Anyways that's all I had to say so bye!"

I then added it to the video and put some text saying, me editing.

-another time skip-

I walked into Sam's apartment and went into his bedroom. Kat was sleeping, facing away from Sam.

Colby went to a party with Brennen so it was just me and I was feeling lonely so I decided to go to see Kat.

I crawled into the bed next to Kat. She stirred before her eyes fluttered open, realizing it was me before a small smile appeared on her face. She opened her arms and I crawled into them, snuggling as close as possible to her.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing now. I just felt lonely." I whispered back. She chuckled softly before kissing my head and pulling me closer.

I closed my eyes and fell into a comfortable sleep.

Colby's pov

I stumbled into my apartment before stumbling to my room. I flipped onto the bed, expecting Naomi to be there, but she wasn't.

I sighed and grabbed my pillow, hoping it would make me feel a little better about sleeping alone, but it didn't help much.

I felt tears fill my eyes and slowing fall down my face.

God, I swear imma marry Naomi. On god I will. Not yet! But I will!