Chapter 22

Naomi's pov

I picked up the phone and sniffled, wiping some of my tears.

"Babe?" Colby said on the other line

"Hi." I sobbed

"What's wrong bub?" He asked

"Oh nothing." I said, my voice cracking as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Bub. What's wrong?"

"Your fans hate me Colby. And it sucks because I love you and all the shit they say just hurts and I hate it!" I sobbed

"Bub, it'll be ok, ok? I'm not going anywhere, no matter what they say. They're just jealous that you have me and they don't." He said

"Ok." I replied, my voice cracking even more

"Now! Come open the door, my hands are full." He said, putting a small smile on my face.

I ran out to the living room and opened the door to see him holding two, two liters of Dr Pepper, a bag full of candy, a box of chocolates, a big ass teddy bear, and a single rose in his mouth.

I smiled and let him inside, taking the stuff and setting it on the floor so I could hug him.

I jumped into his arms and attached our lips into a passionate kiss, both of us moving in sync, loving every moment that's happening right now.

We pulled away and I gazed into his beautiful ocean blue eyes, holding his face in my hands.

"I love you." I said with a broken smile on my face

"I love you more Naomi Elizabeth Dean Baker." He said

"That's impossible Cole Robert Brock."

He smiled and kissed me again, walking to the couch and placing me onto it, hovering over me as our clothes were quickly removed.

He looked me in the eye as he slowly pushed in, both of our mouths falling open in pleasure.

I gasped at the pleasure while he slowly thrusted into me, steadying his pace, just the way we like it.

"Mm!" I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut, letting the pleasure flow throughout my body.

"Fuck!" Colby moaned, speeding up just a little bit.

"Oh god!" I moaned, digging my nails into his back as he sucked on my neck, creating a couple hickeys.

The knot in my stomach started to turn as I was getting close.

"I'm close." Colby breathed out and I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut as my back arched, letting everything out, cumming all over Colby.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he released into me.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us breathless and sweaty.

"You really know how to please a woman!" I said, looking at him with a smile on my face.

"Nah, I know how to please you. That's it, that's all I need." He said with a smile too.

I leaned over and kissed him.

There was a knock at the door and we both stood up abruptly and scrambled to put on our clothes.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and sprayed the living room with febreze while Colby wiped down my leather couch with a damp washcloth.

There was another knock making me yell that I was coming. I shoved the febreze under the sink and grabbed the washcloth and threw it in the washer while Colby dried off the couch, tossed me the other towel so I could put it in the washer as he sat down on the couch.