Chapter 77

Naomi's pov

I opened my apartment and walked inside, slipping my shoes off, sighing as I set my bag down on the counter. Today's been absolutely horrible.

First, I was late to work because my sister dumped every one of her kids off at my apartment, so I had to make sure they were all ok before I could leave. Then I spilt coffee all over myself on the way to work so I had to get my extra shirt from the back of my car. Then at work a lady screamed at me because I was being slow while checking her out, which I couldn't have gone any fucking faster but oh fucking well I guess. Everything has just been horrible and when I left work I called Colby cause I was sobbing in my car.

Anyways, I got my phone out and texted Colby that I made it home. The triplets were chilling on the couch on their phones.

"Gimme your dab mason!" I said, holding my hand out.

"No can do! You always say, don't give me anything if I'm supposed to be watching you and the littles." He said, totally repeating my rule.

"Fuck! Then someone give me some nic, I had the literal worst day ever!" I said, sitting myself down in front of the on the coffee table.

Tyler handed me his air and I hit it, doing a sick French inhale, hitting it a couple more times before handing it back to Tyler.

Colby walked in and I sighed in relief. "Hey mamas!" He said with a smile on his face.

"Hi bubs!" I said back, also with a smile.

"Hey, are we going out tonight?" He asked

"Yes sir!"

He nodded and I stood up. I went to my room and grabbed my clothes for tonight before walking back over to Colby. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys while slipping my phone into my back pocket.

"Where ya goin'?" James asked

"Nunya!" I said as Colby opened the front door.

"You're supposed to be watching us." Mason added.

"How old are you guys?" I asked

"16!" They all said.

"Wow, that was pretty scary. But y'all are sixteen years old! Get the fuck in your car, take the littles and go home! You aren't my problem!" I said before leaving the apartment, closing the door after me.

I grabbed my phone and called Julie.

"Hey! Your kids are gonna be coming home, ok? The trips can watch the littles so stop dropping them off with me when your oldest' are sixteen and perfectly capable of watching your kids. So I'm sorry that your little fucking date will get ruined but your kids are not my problem!" I said once she answered, quickly hanging up after saying it.

We got to Colby's place and went inside. Once we were in I sighed and flopped onto the couch.

"You wanna take a bath before having to meet the guys and Tara and Katrina?" Colby asked.

I nodded with a smile on my face, takin his hand, allowing him to pull me up.

-time skip-

I sat in front of Colby's mirror in the living room while I did my makeup. I ended up doing this to my face.