Acknowledgements

Hi Lurkers, as you guys know I love all of your support, but I want to give a special thanks to Marrieanna337. You really motived me to consider re-writing this story. Now with that said, I won't be starting it right away, I want to finish my pack series first.

But I am going to write a preview and post publish it, I've created a cover so this story is definitely gonna happen. I'm not sure who else remembers this story, but it was a favorite on my other page, hopefully, I can still make it work. Welp, thank you guys for all the love you show, and I hope you enjoy this book when it finally comes out.

Also, it's not for the easily bothered, if you hate reading tragedies and abuse, the beginning of this book will not be for you, but if you can tolerate the first chapters it is worth it... This is the only warning I'll give, as I don't write Author notes anymore. There's foul language, abuse, and a rape scene. Tragic stuff. I warned you.

This time also I will be adding a guide book that will be filled with more backstories and help you guys have a better understanding of all that Adornia was, is and will be. As I will be making a guide I would appreciate comments/questions some of this will be confusing so never hesitate to ask a question and be sure to check the guide as it will be updated every time this book is updated.

Until Then

Love ❤️❤️ ya