✧18✧

Harry had a rough day and he hate it so much. a fan attack him and now his ankle hurts a lot. The girl wanted a picture, but I didn't went to well. His concert was a ramp, because of his ankle. He could dance like he always do. And now Louis isn't answer him.

_____________________________

Harold: Liam? Did you hear form Louis?

Li: Hey Hazz! No! I didn't hear form him today!

Harold: Will you go to our house for me?

Li: Okay I will go!

______________________

Hazzy: Baby are you okay?

Hazzy: Baby where are you?

Hazzy: Babe?

Hazzy: I miss you!

Loulou: Hello Hazzy! I'm so sorry. I sleep all day. So sorry! I heard about your ankle. Are you okay? Is this girl crazy? She can't do things like that!

Hazzy: I'm so happy to hear form you! I missed you! You slept all day? Why is that? My ankle is fine. Yes it hurts, but it's okay!

Loulou: I didn't sleep all night. So I was really tired.

Loulou: Now I'm not so tired!

Hazzy: I am so happy that you are okay. Next time texts me if you can't sleep. Even call me I will always sing you to sleep. Of I will tell you a story!

LouLou: I will do that the next time! How was your concert?

Hazzy: I was okay, but I couldn't dance. I had to sit all concert long! I hated it! Now I'm sitting with ice on my ankle. Hope it will be better tomorrow!

Loulou: I hope it will be better. You need to dance like a crazy boy. I love my crazy boy. I want him to dance like his life is dancing.

Hazzy: It's my life. But you are the important person in my life. I love you!

Loulou: I love you!