✧7✧

Twitter

@Celebnews
Harry styles spotted with mystery girl? Is Harry cheating again? Did Louis and Harry break up? Who knows?

@CelebnewsHarry styles spotted with mystery girl? Is Harry cheating again? Did Louis and Harry break up? Who knows?

_________

Nini: Hey lou, if you saw twitter and thinks there is something wrong. It isn't! This girl is or new stylist. Harry is freaking out atm. Harry is not cheating. And he loves you. But he is scared to talk to you.

Loulou: Niall. You think i believe everything i see? I know harry is not cheating. I was just sleeping and saw it.. it's stupid af!

Nini: Sorry Lou, but harry is crying and cryinh. I don't know what i should do.

Loulou: Why is he crying? Is he drunk?

Nini: Atm he is yes.

Loulou: I will call him.

________

Like always. As something happy Niall will text Louis. Harry will drink and end up really drunk.

Calling Harry.....

"Louis! Baby is that you?" Harry is crying and really drunk. You heard that .

"hello hazz. Why your crying love?"  Louis ask with his sweetness voice.

"You're not mad? Baby please don't be mad!" Harry sobbeb.

"Of course i'm not mad babe. I know she is youre stylist. I know she is just your friend. I love you!"

Harry cried more. He had the best boyfriend ever. "i love you lou! I love you so much!"

"Harry i love you to. But you shouldn't drink. If something is wrong or you think something is wrong. Call me! Please call me!"

"I will loubear! I will! I loveeeee you!"

"I love you to Harry!"  Louis laugh. He loves it when Harry is drunk. He will say i love you so much. It's cute.

"I love you! I love you! i love you!"

"I know hazz. I love you to. You need to go to sleep love!"

"But louuuuu. I don't wanna sleep! I wanna hear your voice! I love you!"

"Hazzy go to sleep my love! I will call you tomorrow!"

"Okay. I love you! Sweetdreams!"

"I love you to! Sweetdreams!"

Louis smiley when he hangs up. He loves Harry soo much!