[[twenty-two]] ❤ (smut warning)

We decided to call the day off, just to take our time for cuddles and recovering from whatever had happened.
My hand was swollen red and a little bruised, he took care of my wounds before we settled down onto the couch.

He made me sit on the edge of the tub in his bathroom, looking adorably focused as he was wrapping the band aid around my hand, pressing small kisses onto my knuckles as he was done.
I smiled at him as he waddled into my arms after, sighing.

"I'm sowwy for-", he mumbled into my shirt, my hands on his back, rubbing circles into his skin.
"No baby dont apologize", I interrupted and cupped his face to look into his eyes, "It's my job to protect you. I promised, remember?"

He pouted, head leaning into my touch.
"I don't deserve you gukkie", he said and I frowned at his words.
"You deserve everything cutie."
And he looked at me for a while before he leaned foward to give me a kiss, just a short one, his lips softly on mine.
I would give everything up for him, without thinking, no matter what.

"You know hoseok is a really complicated person, but he's got his reasons why he is this way.", Taehyung started explaining as he pulled away and I listened to him, still holding him close.

"He's got a very abusive, homophobic dad, he's never really learned better. As we got together he was very different tho, he was sweet and caring, his mother lived in a secure space where he would visited her everyday, they ran away from his father as hoseok came out of the closet and they hadn't seen him since that day.", he sighed and he got kinda lost in his thoughts for a while, "anyways, some weeks after we got together, his mother went missing and they still haven't found her, they have no idea if shes even alive, his mother truly is a great woman. Somehow hoseok lost his mind as he lost his mother, he went totally insane and became very aggressive, i dont even know if he noticed. Then i started feeling very insecure about the relationship and even about myself and then you entered my life and i suddenly felt so comfortable again. Hoseok found out about you and lost his shit, i thought he'd never come again after what happened a few days ago, but suddenly he was infront of my door this morning and we started fighting and it ended up in him being abusive again."

Thats where he ended his story, stepping away from me a little.
"I know what hes doing is terribly wrong but he's in such a shitty sitution right now, i just don't know what to do about it."

I looked at him for a while before I decided I probably shouldn't say anything.

Later that day we were just hanging around at his place, playing videogames and forgetting about the morning. We cuddled and at some point started to make out again until it was late evening and I had to leave.

I didn't know if it was just me, but everytime I was leaving his place, it became a little harder and I found myself standing in his doorframe, needy and definitely not wanting to go.

"I don't wanna go", I groaned, holding him in my arms again, his face nuzzled into my neck.
His hot breath was on my skin,

"Don't want you to go gukkie", he whispered as he was trailing slow, open mouthed kisses down my neck.

"Don't wanna go", I answered and my breath was unsteady, pants tight, front starting to sweat a little.

"Don't... go...", i hissed.

"Don't..."

And then i reentered his house, pushing him up against the wall, kicking the door shut before my lips met his hungrily, tongue  into his mouth senseless.
His one hand went under my shirt, clawing into my back as he pushed my jacket off with the other.
We stumbled down the hallway, Tae pulling my shirt over my head as fast as he could, desperately whining into my mouth as we fell down onto the sofa again.