~Chapter Three~

For The-Damned-Deku , who gave me the inspiration to give me soul to this fandom, lol.

Meanwhile, outside of Izuku's dressing room, the party was still going on. Next to Izuku's dressing room were all of the other dressing rooms, of course, but they were all opened with the cast members talking and laughing and enjoying themselves as they got ready to go. Amongst the actors and chorus members was one who didn't belong, which was Bakugo.

Ever since Bakugo had seen his old friend from so long ago, he knew that he had to seem him and bring him back into his life. He had send the note to Toshinori, who he asked around and found out was Izuku's teacher, with a clue and of Izuku's old nickname: Deku. It was a childish and silly name, but it was one that he knew his dear friend would remember.

The blonde haired male cleared his throat as he walked up to the door, knocking on it loudly. Inside the room, Izuku was now dressed in a more causal white button up shirt, black pants, and black shoes. "Who is it?" Izuku asked as he sat before his vanity, making sure that he was ready to return to his room that he shared with all of the other chorus boys.

"Izuku Midoriya, where is your scarf?" Bakugo asked through the door.

Izuku blinked; He didn't recognize this new voice. "Sir?" He asked before realizing who it might be. Was this Katsuki Bakugo? Was this what he sounded like after all these years? He sounded so handsome - Unlike the loud little boy he once knew.

"You can't have lost it. After all the trouble I took. I was fourteen and soaked to the skin-"

"Because you had run into the sea to get it." Izuku whispered as he finished the sentence. He gasped and smiled happily, instantly opening the door. The two boys instantly locked eyes with each other, seeing each other for the first time in so long. It would be a lie to say that the two's hearts did instantly increase in speed at the sight of how handsome the other had become.

"Kacchan, it is you!" Izuku squealed and instantly jumped into Bakugo's arms, giving him a big hug. Bakugo only laughed and hugging his dear friend in return.

After a while of hugging, the two instantly pulled away from each other. Izuku took Bakugo's hand and welcomed him inside, sitting on separate chairs but still faced each other. ""Little Deku let his mind wonder..."" Bakugo said with a teasing smirk on his face.

"You remember that rhyme too?" The green haired boy let out an embarrassed laugh, his cheeks burning brightly.

""Little Deku thought: Am I fonder of dolls or of goblins or of shoes."" Bakugo continued with a light laugh, ""Or of riddles, of frocks, or of chocolates.""

Izuku let out a small smile, one that was mixed with happiness and of sadness. "Those picnics in the attic... Mother playing the violin..."

"And reading each other those dark stories of the North."

""No, what I love the best, Deku said, is when I'm asleep in my bed, and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head."" Izuku chuckled lightly before letting out a soft sigh, "Mother used to say, "When I'm in heaven, child, I will send the Angel of Music to you". Well, my mother is dead, Kacchan, and I have been visited by the Angel of Music."

"No doubt of it. And now we'll go to supper!" Bakugo exclaimed and stood up from the chair excitedly.

"What? Kacchan, I can't go now. The Angel of Music is very strict." Izuku said with a light laugh, but he gave a look that said he was being serious.

"Then I shan't keep you late." Bakugo said with a laugh, refusing to believe Izuku's story, "You must change. Two minutes, Little Deku. No more." And with that, he instantly left the room to leave Izuku alone to change.