chapter three🦋

•AALIYAH'S POV•

I get up out of the chair and walk out of ale's room into the bathroom. I do what I gotta do and wash my hands after cus that virus going around and I don't have time for that. After I wash my hands and dry them off I hear a knock on the door.

"someone's in here" I call out. I continue drying off my hands, the person knocks on the door again. wtf I thought, "I'm almost done" I call out again getting irritated. I finish drying off my hands and walked over to the trash can and threw the paper towel away when I hear knocking a third time.

who's impatient ass is that banging on this door, am I THAT slow?

I quickly turn around to the door and yanked it open. "now who tf-"  I say looking up but quickly cutting myself off when I realized who it was, Mattia. He has his arms crossed over his chest with that annoying but kinda cute smirk on his face.

"sorry ma I just needed to pee," he says looking down at me with a smile on his face. I move aside so he can walk inside the bathroom but he didn't move, he just stood still staring at me.

"I thought you had to pee?" I asked mocking him.

"I do" he answered. "then what are you waiting for?" I say with my arms out toward the toilet.

We stare at each other in silence for a minute or two before he finally spoke up.

"I missed you shortstep," he says to me as a smile forms on his face.

"you can't call me that anymore mattia, you've lost that privilege when you hit Kairi," I say rolling my eyes. shortstep was his nickname for me, i'm  4'11. (yes I'm that short) He would always call me that to make me mad and yeah as much as I hate people mocking my height, it didn't bother me when mattia did.

"cmon you're still mad about that? what happened to starting over?" he whines running his fingers threw his hair.

"We are," I say looking down at the floor playing around with my feet.

I hear mattia walking towards me, I look up from my feet and see that mattia is now pretty close to me. he looks down at me with a straight face eyeing my features. I never noticed until now, but mattia got hotter. juvie really did something to him, his's hair grew longer and his muscles got bigger. He also now has a jawline which makes him 10x as fine as he already was.

"are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to pee?" I asked getting annoyed.

"are you going to stay in here and watch me pee or leave?" he says matching the same energy as me.

I roll my eyes and walk out the bathroom closing the door behind me.

(Imma skip to Monday morning bc why tf nottt)

January 19, 2020💋

I wake up at 6:30 to the sound of my alarm on my phone. school starts at 8:30 but I gotta wake up extra early because my ass always slow waking up. I sleep in for about 40 more minutes until I wake up to a text message from ale.

ale🥵

ale🥵: u up?

me: nah