chapter five🦋

•MATTIA'S POV•

I'm sitting in the passenger's seat of Aaliyah's car, watching her drive. Her eyes are on the road nodding her head to the music, she's giving me a ride home because she didn't want me to walk home. Not like I needed one but if I get to spend more time with her fine ass I'll do it any day.

I don't have a crush on her, I just like messing around with her flirting and everything. But she's such a mood killer, she takes everything too seriously and never has any fun. She probably good in bed but I wouldn't be able to find out because she's a cockblocker.

"what are you looking at polibio?"

I snap out of my thoughts and sat up in the seat. "nothing" I answered. I look out the window and back at her, I then get an idea and start smiling. I reach my over to her thigh and grabbed onto it, she looked down at her leg and scrunched up her nose.

"Get your hand off my thigh Mattia, we're not doing this now" she nagged. she slaps my hand to move but I don't.

"cmon shortstep don't be like that have some fun" I start rubbing her thigh with my thumb

"stop calling me that stupid nickname Mattia it's getting old" she snaps at me.

"no" I laugh and she rolls her eyes and turns on the radio and the song 'Circles' by Post Malone started playing. A smile spreads across Liyah face, she starts tapping her fingers on the steering wheel bobbing her head from side to side.

We come to a stoplight and she reaches down to her bag for her water bottle and takes a sip out of it. I look forward at the cars in front of us and slowing move my hand up her thigh toward her 🐱

her eyes widen and she spits out her water and starts choking. "MATTIA!" she yells. "you're going to make me crash this fucking car"

"how when we're at a stoplight?" I mock her. she grabs my hand and throws it off her thigh and turns up the music. The car ride was silent for a minute or two until I broke the ice

"you trynna hang out at my place?" I ask.

"sure"

We pull up to the house and me and Liyah get out of the car. We start walking up to the front door, when I noticed all that ass she had behind her.

"damn you got a fat ass" I blurt out.

Liyah stops walking and quickly turns her head to me and say "what did you say?"

"nothing" I answer. She turns her head back and continued walking, I walk up next to her and give her ass a little squeeze. Her eyes widen and her mouth hung out, I then feel a sharp pain on my left cheek. she had slapped me.

I hold onto my cheek and hung my mouth open, I watch as she turns around and walks inside the house.

god damn she didn't have to do all that

•AALIYAH'S POV•