chapter fourteen🖤✨

"Are you serious?"

I nod my head and get up from the bed, Mari continued to lay on the bed staring up at the wall.

"Deadass," I respond.

Amari sat up from the bed and wiped the tears from her face, "I really liked him."

I walked over to the bed where Amari was and put my arm over her, "At least you guys didn't make it official."

She shrugged her shoulders and looked down, I held her tighter and put her head on my rightsholder.

We spent about 10 minutes upstairs holding each other talking, we didn't bring up Mar at all because it would just ruin the mood.

Mattia came into the room a few minutes later telling us to come downstairs and watch the movie, we nod our heads and Mattia leaves the room.

"Do you want to ask him about it?" I ask Mari

She shakes her head and gets up from the bed, I stand up also and we go downstairs to the living room.

As soon as we entered the room Mar's eyes shot towards me, I quickly looked away from him and looked over at Mar.

I give her a quick smile and grabbed her hand, I then led her over to the couch were Mattia was and sat down with her.

"Are you bitches ready for the movie?" Kairi announces while walking towards the couch with the popcorn.

(I would like to start off by saying I THINK I GOT KAIRI AND ALVARO MIXED UP IN THE LAST EPISODE SO I'M SORRY LETS JUST SAY THEY'RE BOTH THERE)

Roshaun comes over to the couch with Mar and sat across from us, Alvaro and Alejandro sat on the floor in front of the tv.

Kairi turns on the movie as I grab the blankets and pull it over the three of us, Mattia looks over at me and smiles.

He then leans into my ear and whispers, "Thanks shortstep."

I lean into his ear and whisper back, "Don't try anything during the movie this time."

I pull away from his ear as a smile forms on his face, I lean back and put my head on Amari's shoulder and watched the movie.

We're halfway threw the movie when I hear someone get up, I then hear the front door close and the air from the outside rush in.

I turn my head over to the door and then the group of boys, I scanned the floor to see who was missing.

The lights were off so I couldn't really see who anyone was, I made out the figures of everyone's body and the places they were sitting to see who went outside.