chapter ten🦋

I turn off my car and get out, I close the door behind me and walk inside the building. 

As soon as I stepped inside the cafe I look around at all the tables, I hear a whistle beside me and I turn around.

I look over at josh who's smiling at me and walk over to the booth, I sit on the opposite side of him and took my coat off.

"Why am I here again?" I ask

"Good to see you too gorgeous," he says sarcastically. "Why can't I ever get a nice greeting from you?"

"Because," I answer.

"Becauseee.." he says dragging along the s.

I cross my arms and sit back in my seat.

 I did not have time for this shit.

"Can you just tell me why we're here so I can leave," I groan.

He smiles at me and says, "just wanted to talk that's all."

"Seriously-" I say before getting interrupted.

"Hello my name is Alyssa I'm going to be your waiter for today, what can I get you?" she asked.

I look up to see a short tan-skinned lady comes up to the table with a pad and pen, she looked like she was our age but a little bit older.

I look down and my menu and then back at Josh.

"I'll have the fish tacos, please," Josh says and smiles at the waiter.

The waiter smiles back at him and writes his order down on her pad, she continued to smile and blush at him. He smiled back at her and took his attention away from me onto her.

I clear my throat loud enough for the both of them to hear and they both looked back at me, the waiter rolled her eyes and me and turned her body to me.

"and you would like?" she asked me.