chapter eleven🖤✨

Kairi and I both get out the car and close the door behind us, I lock the car and we walked towards my front door.

I looked at the driveway and saw my sister's car was gone, once we got on the porch I unlocked the door and walked inside.

My mom looked back at us from the kitchen and waved at us, she walked over to us as Kairi closed the front door behind us.

"what are you doing up mom? I thought you went to be early," I ask her.

"Jada woke me up and left all the lights on so I had to get up," she explained.

"oh," I say while nudging Kairi. "Kai came over just so we could talk he won't be here long," I say to my mom.

She looks over at Kairi and smiles, "okay just don't be too loud I have work in the morning."

We both nod and watch as she heads back to her room, I grab Kairi's arm and lead him into my room. I close the door behind me as Kairi jumps on my bed, I turn to Kairi and walk over to the bed and sat next to him.

"ok. spill," Kairi says sitting up.

I then start to tell Kairi everything that had happened the last few days, The Jenna situation, the Party, Mattia and I talking, and Josh. After I finished explaining mostly everything, Kairi seemed shocked.

"she seriously got pissed off about you for talking to Mattia?" he asks.

I nod my head and sat back up, "I don't know what her problem was."

"But why did you talk with Mattia?" Kairi asks.

"I thought you forgave him for what he did," I groan.

Kairi rolls his eyes and says, "we're cool now I guess."

"then there's no problem with us talking," I say

Kairi looks over at me weird look on his face, "you guys are talking or something?"

I cringe at what he said and say, "No we're not talking like that."

"I would be mad if you guys were," he says looking up at me.

I look back at him and give him a look, "gross but thanks."

he laughs then gets up from the bed, "well it's kinda late and my mom is probably worried."

I nod my head and hug Kairi, I then got up and walked him out and closed the door behind him.

I then walk into the bathroom and shower. After my shower, I put on my pajamas and went to bed.