chapter nine🦋

*AALIYAH'S POV*

I wake up to my head killing me, I slowly sit up in bed and place my hand on my forehead.

My head was banging and I felt so dizzy, I looked around my room and looked up at the window. The sun was shining brightly into my room, I slowly get up from my bed and walk over to my window covering my eyes.

I close my blinds and take my hand off my eyes and back on my forehead, all of a sudden my mouth started to fill with saliva. I quickly covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom, I go over to the toilet and lift the seat and held my head over it.

I felt it as it came up my throat and I threw up in the toilet, I then held my head up and tried to catch my breath. I felt it coming up again so I quickly held my head down again. After I finished puking my guts out I felt someone near me.

I turn around to see mattia sitting behind me on his phone holding my hair, he looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"you finished baby?" he asked smiling.

ok, I'm ngl that's fuckin' cute how he's holding back my hair;)

"I'm fine thanks," I answer.

Mattia let's go of my hair and stands up and grabs something off the counter while I lay back on the toilet, Mattia sits back down across from me and holds out some Advil and some water.

"that's for the headache princess," he smiled.

I can't help but smile back at him and take the pill and glass after I finished taking the pill, Mattia takes the glass from me and stands up.

He walks to the bathroom door and but stops and turns to me and says "don't forget to brush those beautiful pearlies baby."

I roll my eyes and watch as mattia walks out and closes the door behind him, I weakly stand to my knees as I make my way to the sink.

I grab my toothbrush and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, I then turn the lights off and walk out the bathroom.

I see Mattia laying down on my bed on his phone when his head turns to me, he pats the right side of the bed and motions me over to him.

I walk over to the bed and sat down next to him, I feel him rub my upper back so I look over at him. He just chuckles at me and looks back at his phone, I grab my phone from off my desk and turn it on.

I went onto Instagram and went onto my page, I wanted to post something soo bad but I didn't have the energy too.

I went onto my home page and scrolled threw it until one post caught my eye.