Movie night?

//He tian and Mo Guan shan are dating in this one shot X3//
~~~
"Little mo!~" He tian said closely beside Mo as he dug his nose into the nape of his soft neck,
. "Oii you don't have to be so close.. asshole. What do you want?"
He replied as he slightly attempted to push His ravenette away.
He tian only held on closer though, "Come over to mine today. You haven't been round in ages"
"You know I've been at my new job, but.. I-I guess I'm not doing anything tonight though.."
He tian replied with his most handsome signature grin that anyone would fall for and watched as his flustered mo attempted to pull away again.
"I'm looking forward to it" he quietly replied as he soon walked the other direction since it was their last class for the day.
The bells signalling the end of the school day finally arrived. He tian gathered all his things and left immediately, like always, he waited at the gates for mo patiently so they could walk back to his apartment.
As Guan Shan exited the school, of course his ravenette was waiting for him so they both walked to He's apartment together.
~~~
Mo never showed it however he actually enjoyed going to he Tian's home. The thought of him being so close to him made him feel so warm.
Not long after They soon arrived
"Oii, you barely have enough ingredients for me to make anything, I'm not going shopping either unless you want a bland salad..?"
"Nah, I'll just order a take away Momo. I planned on watching a film with you anyway"
"Oh yeah? It better not be any romance shit. I can't stand it.."
"It's a horror, you okay with that?" He tian grinned knowing fully well that Mo is terrible at watching anything horror related.
Mo turned to face he tian, "tsk.. of course. I ain't afraid"
mo frowned and closed the cupboards. He walked over to the sofa where he tian was already sitting and sat beside him.
They agreed on waiting for their food to arrive before they watched anything
~~~
15 minutes later the pizza arrived and so he tian typed the movie in on His large, flatscreen tv and dimmed the lights down so the whole room was dark.
Mo felt a little nervous and he was definitely not gunna admit that. He held one of the cushions close to his chest, almost hiding behind it every time a frightening scene came up.
"Guan Shan~" "Ah fuck... you scared the shit outta me" mo growled now realising what he said, "what?" He then replied.
He tian stayed silent, instead he inched closer to Guan Shan and pulled him gently onto his chest.
Mo just tutted however he kinda wanted to be closer to someone at this moment since the film left him horrified, so he lied down, getting closer onto He tian and rested his hand on his chest.
He tian grinned, his plan actually succeeded and he felt so happy about it so he decided to go a little further.
"I'm not scared.. it's cold" the obvious lie made him cringe but after a few seconds he didn't care. He kept his eyes on the film while The ravenette kept his eye on mo in every given opportunity he got and every time there was a jump scare He tian could feel Mo quivering slightly on top of him.
"Fuck..." mo mumbled. "I think I'd rather watch a romance instead of this shit.."
He tian chuckled and kissed Mo's forehead. "You seriously can't handle this, right? It's okay little Mo~ I'll always protect you"
He chuckled again and watched the film as he heard Mo throwing all sorts of profanities at him.
"I know.. that's why you piss me off.. I'm capable of taking care of myself aswell, bastard" he mumbled but blushed hard straight after.
"What boyfriend would I be if I'd never look out for you, I love you Mo guan Shan ." He Tian smiled watching as mo got all flustered again.
Mo let out a sigh of defeat knowing that he couldn't get Past his ravenette.
Guan Shan dug his face deeper into He's chest and mumbled, "I- love you too.."
"Sorry mo? I couldn't hear you?"
Mo raised his head and gazed into He tians eyes.
"I said I Love You Too! Asshole He tian!"
He tian blushed ever so slightly and positioned himself so that Guan Shan was in between his legs.
He grinned and let out a sigh of relief. "My.. you finally said it back mo! I could cry tears of joy at any second"
"Ah Wha? S-Shuddup.." mo blushed knowing that he tian was just teasing him like usual.
"I'm being serious, Mo guan shan~ you really know how to surprise me"
Mo blushed even more, if that was even possible, and took a deep breath. He gazed up into he tian's eyes and without thinking he instantly kissed him gently, landing on his soft, pale lips.
He tian continued it and grinned in between it. After a few seconds mo broke it and hesitantly gazed into his piercing black eyes once more.
He tian gazed back and licked his lips as he held guan Shan closely.
"That was amazing little mo~"
Mo smiled and dug his face into his chest. The warmth of he's heartbeat felt so soothing. All of his terrors were completely gone. However sleepiness soon took over and mo was asleep immediately. He tian soon fell tired after and slept as he intertwined his hand with His lil Momo's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guyssss I've been having severe writers block >^< and I would really appreciate if you left specific recommendations for a new one shot chapter. I love writing these however I just need some ideas for a lot of fluff, I may take smut ideas however pleaseee specify how you want it. X3
~~~
//993 words//
Follow my Instagram @kai.rp.acc