chapter 16

WARNING: this chapter contains mentions of violence/blood that may be disturbing to some readers. Read at your own risk!

"Let's see, first you break my heart, then you go on dates with that Chan guy, and you tried to escape. What should I do with you? Shoot you? Stab? Skin you? My, my, there are so many options, let's start with stabbing shall we?"

No no no, you couldn't do this, you didn't want any more pain, why you? Out of everything that could have happened to you, this happened.

Mark takes out a small, but sharp knife and sharpens it, the screeching sound made your ears hurt.

"I do still love you a bit y/n, so do not worry I won't cause you that much pain. Just a little bit of everything, and after I will take out your heart, because that's what you did to me," there was that smile again, the one that you thought was so sweet and innocent.

You were now shaking, tears streaming down your face, praying that someone anyone would save you. He comes up to you slowly, the knife still in his hands.

"hmm...I think your leg is the best part to start," a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶d̶a̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶b̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶ before you know it, the knife goes through your right leg, it doesn't go deep, but it will soon if he kept digging the knife deeper. The pain was excruciating, as if thousands of thick needles were stabbing your leg at once. You screamed, you tried your best not to, you knew he wanted you to let your feelings out, to suffer. He finally takes the knife out, blood pours out, you rip out a piece of your shirt and bandage your leg. It wasn't the best but better than nothing.

"Yes scream, this is the pain you caused me, this is what people like you deserve," he spits in your face.

"Time for the other leg sweetheart!" Just then the door breaks down, revealing an out of breath Chan, and a panicked Haneul.

Everything happened so quickly your brain couldn't process what was happening, the next thing you knew Chan was in a violent fight with Mark. Mark had the knife in his hand trying to stab Chan, on the other hand Chan had no weapon but had good reflexes. Haneul ran to you crying, you wipe her tears telling her not to cry, in the corner of your eyes you can see Jisung arriving in the room. You were about to warn Haneul but you could feel your eyes drooping and it was black once again.

FLASHBACK

Everything was well with you and your boyfriend Jisung or so you thought. The first few months was heaven Jisung was an absolute gentleman and the sweetest. He would surprise you with little gifts, make you your favorite food. You thought even if school was a pain, your parents who didn't seem to love you, he was there for you.

But then things started to change.

Jisung just stopped.

Stopped calling you, stopped texting you, stopped asking to hang out with you.

Stopped being there when you needed him the most.

And so you thought it was best for you to visit him, you never been to his house because he never liked you being there but this time you had no choice. He gave you his address before but said to never come unless it was an emergency, this was one of those times. On that rainy day you skipped class to come see him, because you genuinely loved him.

Knocking on the door you called out to him, "Jisung..?"

No answer. Then the door opens revealing a woman, with a pale face, eye bags under her eyes.