·ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss·

The first thing I could remember was my imprisonment in the cell.

I sat up straight, shuddering. My hand went up to my hair, which was brushed and clean. I felt my face, it was smooth and not wet. I sniffed the air for any traces of blood, none. I looked down at my clothes, my normal pajamas.

So apparently I was dreaming inside a dream. That's normal.

Except those weren't dreams, they were memories.

I remember that breakfast. It was the day my parents announced the we're selling the restaurant for a new one. We were so happy our burden of that wretched place was gone! We felt so free.

The second one, however...

I went on a walk in the park. It was 6:48, I remember. My mind was filled with things about school I needed something to take my mind off it. And that's when the people in the black tuxedos came.

The feeling of someone over me still haunted me, black gloves over my mouth, a rope tied firmly around my hands. My feet were cuffed and I was thrown into a van. I must've passed out because the only thing I remembered after that was waking up in that cell.

I was eventually saved. But not before they did something to me first. They took me out of that little cell and put me in a science lab.

The lab was a brilliant white, there were nothing, only a tube with wires attached to it. The door was locked so I couldn't open it to escape. And then there was a big window from where the scientists watched and tested me from.

I went crazy in there, no one to talk to, but I could see humans. I was starved, almost to death, but they gave me a small slice of bread each day. It was horrible. Finally, they came in, grabbed me on all fours and threw me in that tube with a breathing mask. Green ooze was flooded in the tube, but thankfully, I could breathe. I remember floating and watching as they injected unknown substances into my body. I saw one especially was a glowing dark purple. Then there was a red one, and black one. I stayed in that tube for five days. How did I know? They would leave me and close the lights every night, I felt so alone on those nights. I missed my family so bad, and if it was possible to cry in there, I would've. But I wouldn't dare, I was afraid of crying blood again, and I didn't want blood in my eye.

After five nights, there was a loud commotion. SWAT members swarmed into the lab, human experiments were freed, and I was one of them.

The Krew found me and we were reunited, but the worst part is, I had to go back to school. But it was better than being trapped in a tube or small cell.

So here I am, on my bed, having nightmares.

I stayed up the rest of the night, which is fine by me, because I'm a night owl.

My siblings never let me go out by myself, which I am more than happy to let them come, because I am scared as scared as a Pringle can be.

My alarm finally rang and I turned it off. I got out of bed, not tired surprisingly, and changed clothes.

Today I decided to wear a black crop top with a white jacket on top, light blue ripped jeans, and checkered vans. I had a black leather belt with silver embedded accessories and my Krew necklace. I tied my teal hair into two braids and went downstairs.

As I went down, Rainbow was already there with Gold. They were drinking coffee and eating breakfast.

Gold spotted me first as I approached them, "Morning Lunar! How are you? Are you okay?" She asked sternly. I smiled at the last question, Gold had become a whole lot more protective after the incident. I didn't mind anymore, I was just thankful I had my sister I could lean on.