·ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴇɢɪɴ·

"This is so exciting!" Bella squealed, "I wonder what the activities are gonna be!"

Gina shrugged, "They say that they changed it up this year. We'll have to wait and see!"

Veronica jumped up and down, "Who's ready to win!?"

We all rose our hands.

"I saw them placing soccer goals at the field!" Aaron said excitedly, "Good thing I'm good at it!"

Kieran gave him a dubious look, "I think its Veronica who's the good one here," Aaron rolled his eyes, "your not wrong there he admitted.

I, however, was pretty nervous. I was never good at soccer, but my friends said they were gonna teach me the base rules and the know how. I'm grateful and all, but I can't stop thinking how similar they are to the Krew, fun, happy, and great to have around.

With each passing moment, the more I got homesick. And I'm not talking about my small apartment, I'm talking about home, the place where you live with your loved ones. The important people in your life. I miss them. I miss them so very much.

I warned you.

Hush you.

"Hey," Eric nudged me, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got some before game nerves."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just kick the ball into the other team's goal and you'll be okay!"

Aiden overheard our conversation, "Its much more complicated than that, band boy." Eric scoffed, "Whatever, strawberry."

I giggled a little, helping me calm down a bit. We reached the door to the field and Willow opened it.

The bright sunlight filled my vision as I stepped out. There was a huge field of grass and white marks signaling where the soccer goals went. There were several students on the field, both YHS and Vengence High. We went over to the other Vengence High students and Gina glared at the YHS students. I wonder, would she still glare at me if I was still a YHS student?

Probably.

"Isn't the air great today?" Kieran said over his shoulder, "Great air to beat the life outta those YHS Plebs," he said loudly. The YHS students rolled their eyes and whispered to each other.

It surprises me how much each team is to each other. The YHS students from the Vengence High perspective seem like quiet, irritated, and modest. And the Vengence Hugh students from the YHS perspective seem like arrogant know-it-alls. If only both groups could see the real people behind those masks of rivalry and competition.

"Hey," I whispered to Kieran, "Save it for when you beat them."

He nodded and went off.

I glanced at the group of YHS students. Of all of them, I could see Aly, who is Alec's sister, Draco, and Alec. I know that Draco isn't the best at soccer, so why was he trying it? In a competition but the least.

"Alrighty! Get your heads in the game, folks! Its about to start!"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I was put on offense, after all, that's the role I was taught. The whistle blew and I raced for the ball, thanks to my speed, I caught it first and swerved around the student who tried to steal it from me. With one eye on the ball, I dodged a girl and looked around for any free people.

"Hey! Over here!" Aiden waved. I was about to kick it to him until Alec stole the ball from me. The memory of his confrontation burned in my head. Was he the reason I live like this now? If he never confronted me, would I still be at YHS? And Felicia would still be alive?