Hacking

Third person's pov

"Where are we going exactly again?" Carol asked as she enter Maria's car with Pepper and Wanda.

"Our house." Wanda answered and Carol just nodded and went mute again. She and Pepper didn't talk much since they didn't know how to approach Wanda.

"Are they always this quiet Mari?" Wanda whispered to Maria.

"No. They're shy I guess? You know what to do."

"Fine." She said and turned her head to Carol and Pepper. "Hey you two, you're friends with my sister right?"

"Uhm yeah." Pepper answered in a low voice.

"Hmm I don't know if you two are aware already, but I'm her sister. You guys don't need to feel shy around me." Wanda said beaming.

"It's just we thought you are scary." Carol said fiddling her fingers.

"And why's that? I'm sure as hell that I do not look like Pennywise." She joked.

"Well we heard Maria said that you were scary." Carol replied and smiled faintly.

"Oh thaaat! Well only to those who are bitch. You guys seems nice and also you're my sister's friends sooo we can be friends too!" Wanda said in full enthusiasm, relieving Pepper's and Carol's nerves.

"Yeah we want to be your friend too. Anyways what house? You and Natasha live in a apartment right?" Said Pepper who's starting to be comfortable around Wanda.

"Oh! We're going to our main house. You know the one with our parents."

"But why there? I thought we shouldn't let your father know?" Carol asked with a confusion laced on her face.

"The main house has the fastest wifi and also we're gonna need to do it in the hacking room." Maria answered. "We're near."

---------

"Ms Wanda? You're here? It's not yet friday and your sister's not here." The servant told.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you don't need to call me 'Ms'? You're part of our family the time you started working for us..." Wanda paused and smile which makes Carol and Pepper adore her. 'She's so much like Natasha.' the both of them thought. "... and I need a favor too." Wanda said pulling off her puppy eyes.

"Sure Ms--- I mean Wanda."

"Don't tell Mom and Dad that I came by please? We'll just get something in my room then we'll head to tasha." Wanda plead which the servant can't refuse to.

"Sure Wanda." And that's the cue of them to leave.

Once they reached the room of Wanda, Wanda walked to her dresser and told them to come after her.

"I thought we're going to do some hacking?" Pepper asked confused on why were they in  the dresser instead of facing a computer.

"We will." Wanda said and opened a hidden door which amazed them. "Shall we?" She asked and they nodded.

"So I'll do the hacking, Carol contact Natasha, Pepper to Steve just in case their together still, And you baby girl are you sure that your parents aren't coming?" Maria said and asked to Wanda at the same time.

"Yep. But we still need to do this fast." Wanda replied and Maria nodded and started to do the hacking thing.

Carol and Pepper tried to call Natasha and Steve but have no luck. The both of them tried at least five times or more but it always went to voicemail.

"We can't reach them." Said Carol who's a little bit worried.

"It's fine, I'm almost finish to this... Annnnd doneee!" Maria said throwing a fist in the air. They were celebrating their little victory when...

"Wanda? baby you in there? We saw Maria's car in the garage." A woman said. They looked to each other horrified and nervous.

"Shit." All of them said in unison.

Steve's pov

"Should we tell them about us tomorrow?" Natasha asked as I play on her hair with my one hand and the other one in her fingers. We're laying down on her couch, her head on my chest and hugging my waist.

"Do you want to? What ever you want is fine with me." I said kissing her head. How did I get so lucky?

"I want them to know, I don't want to keep it from them." She said looking up at me, so now we're facing each other.

"Sure, anything that makes my girl happy." I said and grinned.

"Dork." She said pinching my cheeks. "I wanna play something with you."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Slam note? I don't know what it is called but it's like 20 questions to get to know you but you and I can ask more than 20 questions." She explained. Oh I get what she meant.

"Okay I'm down for it. Do we play it now?"

"Hmm? Maybe some other time, I need to prepare some questions and also I feel sleepy. Can we take a nap? Before you go home?" She said in her cute voice, I won't refuse that of course.

"Sure it's only..." I paused and peeked on my watch. "Five pm, go sleep." I said and played on her hair, lingering her forehead with kisses.

----------

Just got busy on schoolwork sorry✌🏻