LX

Day One...

"Thank goodness! professor finally agreed to let us take juniors for a beach trip! It would have been so dull to hand them gear without any fun activities" Toota said as he held the permission letter which their professor signed after Arthit was successful in convincing him.

"Well thanks to a certain group of notorious juniors we didn't get the chance to rag them" Prem chuckles as he recalls their hazing time.

"Aha! Don't remind me, thank goodness it's over now or I might have turned mental and would be roaming around our college holding a bowl" Arthit jokes, making others laugh.

"But I will miss those days," Toota commented which made others smile.

"Me too," Prem and Bright said at the same time.

"Okay Okay, now back to main business. Bright Prem put this notice about the beach trip on Notice Board, we will be going after three days so better everyone be aware and prepared. Knot, grab Awan and do bus and staying arrangements, Toota you inform the teaching staff about leave application and I will go to the committee room to get funds for everything" Arthit commands everyone.

"Ai! Ai! Captain" Prem and Bright salute to Arthit who rolled his eyes at their antics.

"We shall be going too then" Knot informs Arthit before leaving with Toota.

The seniors were busy arranging everything for the trip which was stressing them a lot. Some student's parents were not agreeing and for others  they were demanding to know what they plan to do with their children during the trip. 

"Few parents are too much, it's not like we are going to kill their kid, dismember and send them in courier the next day" Prem complains as he reads the mails from concerned parents.

"Ignore them Prem" Arthit replied as he did paperwork.

"This is so troublesome, I'm not a proper hazer and not even getting paid for all this extra work" Awan whispers as he sorts out the list of people who got the permission to go which was to their shock 95% students. 

"CHEERS!!" Knot booked a restaurant and invited everyone. They were enjoying the food and beer while sharing jokes among themselves. Knot looks at Tew and smiles as he wished to make Tew's remaining days here with him memorable. 

Much to the senior's surprise, even Ryu was invited there but today he was not biting others like he usually does, instead he was calm and focusing only on Toota.

"Why suddenly decided to have this get together Knot? Going to make some announcement?" Bright teases Knot and Tew who ignores Bright and enjoys the dinner. 

"Doesn't matter to me, I just came for free food" Awan whispers as he eats the grilled meat. Em puts more food in their shared plate while talking with Wad and Kongpop. 

Day Two...

"P'Arthit! Get something health!" Kongpop complains as he watch Arthit filling their basket with chips, chocolates and other junk food.

"What do you want me to buy, fruits and vegetables? Shall I carry a pan and stove so we can cook on our way? Don't be such a party pooper!" Arthit ignores him and buys more packets of chips to irritate Kongpop.

"We need more stuff, let's buy some sour gummy" Wad shouted excitedly as Prem and he buys snacks.

"Don't forget drinks, chips taste best with cola!" Prem puts chips and cola in the basket.

"But Phee cold drink won't be cold in bus"

"I will carry a mini fridge, just buy whatever you want," Prem told Wad.