XXXII

The skit practice just ended and the group were dead tired. Tew, Em and Ming were laying on the ground panting while Rome and Kongpop were helping Aawn and Ryu in supply water to everyone.

Prem noticed his boyfriend distracted and tried to talk to him but Wad would chang topic every time. Prem was worried for Wad but he also didn't wish to annoy Wad by questioning him again and again.

"Finally! We can go home!" Bright spoke in tired voice as he lay his head at equal tired Rome's lap. Others nods in agreement and started packing their things.

"Remember to come here tomorrow on time or else I will make you all run 100 laps of the ground!" Ayushi warned everyone as she passed everyone script of their dialogues.

"You're not Arthit/P'Arthit, No offence Arthit" Bright and Tew said glaring Ayushi while trying to scare her.

"But I am Deer" Deer said while glaring them back. Bright and Tew hides behind Rome when they saw Deer and nervously laughs.

"We were just playing around P'Deer" Bright said.

"Yes!! Yes! Yes! Nothing harmful" Tew spoke.

"You two behave!" Deer warn them before he turns to talk to Arthit and Knot. Ayushi smirks looking at Bright and Tew who makes funny faces in Ayushi's direction when Deer wasn't looking.

"P'Deer! P'Bright and P'Tew are making sour faces behind your back!!" Achi shouted which made Deer to look behind and he saw Bright and Tew.

"You two!!!" Deer said furiously. Achi and Ayushi high five and grins in seniors direction.

"I just remember! I need to feed my car some petrol Phee, come on Rome! See you guys later" Bright stood up, pulled Rome with him and left the hall to save his life. Tew looks running away Bright in shock.

"BETRAYER!!" Tew cried looking in the hall's door direction, he turns and found Deer furiously staring him.

"Who will save you now?" Deer asked while trying not to laugh on seeing Tew turning pale. Tew looks around the hall for help and then smiles looking towards Knot as an idea stricks his mind.

"P'Knot!! You said you need help in finding some book in library right?" Knot was curious about what Tew planning and pretends he didn't hear him.

"P'Deer we will discuss about this matter when P'Bright is present, right now I need to help P'Knot! Come on P'Knot let's go!" Tew told Deer and then pushed Knot towards the door.

"Aish! Kid, he was behaving like I'm going to eat him" Deer said while chuckling, he then turns around to face Toota who was helping Ryu in packing the material used during rehearsal.

"Um.. Toota, do you want to go for dinner?" Deer asked shyly.

"Sure, let's go" Ryu replied linking his hand with Toota who sighs. Deer and Ryu entered in staring competition while Toota looks at the in irritation.

"Damn! This is so much fun! Much more than Yo chasing after P'Pha.. Anyone up for bet? " Ming commented which made Kit pinch his cheek.

"Hm..... I want to... I bet on Ryu" Aawn said while thinking.

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to support your brother?" Arthit asked in confusion.

"Wait? P'Deer is your brother?" Waii asked in shock staring between Arthit and Aawn.

"Why? Do I need to take DNA test to prove you?" Aawn asked in annoyance.

"No I mean... You look more like..." Waii said pointed towards Arthit and decided to shut up when both of them stare him together.