Chapter 5

The battle started with a huge crash as the two sides reached each other.
Immediately, Gemini flew backwards.
Sagittarius grabbed her ankle and she floated down. "Thanks," she gave him a smile before tearing away again.
Sagittarius sighed. She was strong, he knew it. Was he allowed to feel overprotective?
"Sag. She'll be okay," Cancer appeared beside him.
"I know," he said before charging into the fray once more.

Pisces launched another scalding hot water bomb down at the attackers.
Aries was firing flames from his fists whilst commanding his soldiers to shoot.
Virgo was stood on the highest tower as she made vines sprout up from the surface and attack Ophichius' troops. Then a rock was fired and she started to fall.
"VIRGO!" Aries shouted, grabbing for her hand. But she was too far down.
"I've got you V," Libra hauled Virgo onto her cloud.
Aries breathed out a sigh of relief as Libra and Virgo landed beside him.
"Never scare me like that again, please," he hugged the earth sign.
"I promise," Virgo said shakily.

"We're sneaking. Sneaking. You get that?" Scorpio grumbled as Leo stepped on a twig. "It's not my fault there are sticks everywhere!" Leo argued.
"Shut up both of you," Aquarius hissed.
Taurus ignored them and touched the ground. "There's a camp up ahead. If we go into the trees can you fly us to Atlantis Aqua?" He asked.
Aquarius nodded affirmatively.
"Let's go then. Little noise as possible. Leo," Scorpio glared at him. Leo stuck his tongue out at him in an act of maturity.
"Just climb. Idiots," Aquarius hit them both on the back of the head and started to climb. The boys looked at each other then shrugged, then followed her.

A/N- sorry I haven't been updating! I lost inspiration for a bit but hopefully I'm back with (frequent?) updates!