Chapter 7

THREE YEARS LATER

"Queen Libra, Kings Aries and Capricorn are here with the other zodiacs," Sagittarius said. Libra nodded. "I'll meet them in the war room," she said.

The war room was a replica of the one in neutral ground, the air signs sat on the east side, the fire signs on the south and the earths signs sat on the North.
And three dusty unused chairs were on the west, memorial plaques embedded in the wood.
"We drove Ophichius back onto the beaches where Atlantis was, and they're currently sat on the water as my army stands guard," Aries said.
"I'll call in my army so your troops can rest," Capricorn said.
"Thank you," Aries nodded.
"What next?" Aquarius looked around the table.
"It's Atlantis Memorial Day today," Gemini said softly.
The others looked at her with pained expressions.
"Are they even dead? They just disappeared- maybe they teleported somewhere far away!" Aquarius said.
"Aqua not again-," Leo put his hand on hers. "You know they died. They live with Atlantis, it's their kingdom, if it falls... so do they, states the ancient laws of the place," Virgo said softly.
"Technically Atlantis was made to go into the sea. What if they're in the sea right now, planning their attack on the serpentines?" Aries suggested.
"Aries you know that's not possible, we have scouts on the coast and they can't live three years underwater without having to rest their powers, above ground," Taurus said.
Aries slumped in his chair.
"Maybe we should go down to the coast to say a few words," Sagittarius mumbled.
The rulers looked up at him.
"I guess it can't hurt," Libra rose in her chair.

"Queen cancer, the rulers of Zodia are above Atlantis," a guard swam over to where the queen, general and princess were sat around a war table.
"Really?" Cancer swam upright.
"Can we go see them Can?" Pisces swam next to her.
"That's not a good idea. There's still Serpentine ships, they'll see us and they think we're dead. No surprise attack," Scorpio intervened.
"Then we attack now, see them afterwards," Pisces suggested.
Cancer nodded. "Yeah. Troops, get ready for a bloody battle," she shouted, swimming out the royal war room.

"Gem I see fish," sag pointed down at the water below.
"They aren't fish. They're mermaids," Libra corrected him.
"Mermaids?" Aries turned to look down.
"Awesome! Mermaids!" Taurus joined them.
"They're attacking the Serpentines. What if Aries was right but they were turned into mermaids?" Virgo frowned.
Aries smirked. She gave him a withering look. "Okay love birds. Let's go find out!" Leo said.
"Cap?" Aquarius turned to him.
He had been silent for a while.
He nodded affirmatively.