Chapter 17 - Misunderstandings Part 1

Chapter 17

It's been 2 months since Sana left Mumbai and Sid...but every single day they talk for hours and whenever they get the opportunity they even go for video chat so that they can both see each other...

Today when Sana returned from her work she was about to call Sid, but than she remembered what Sid had said last night... that today he was going to attend a party and he won't be able to talk to her...

So Sana decided to take a shower and have her dinner and relax... Then sleep for a while!!

On the other hand Sid was getting ready for the party which he's obligated to attend but all he wanted to do is talk to his Moti... After getting ready in all black suit Sid left for the party... And he did the unthinkable... He took a mirror selfie and sent it on watsapp to his Gadhiii!! Though Sana was asleep, as soon as her phone binged, she saw a notification from him and was so happy seeing his pic... She thought that he was changing and putting efforts in their relationship!!

As soon as Sid got to the party venue, Aarti came running towards him and hugged him...though it was very uncomfortable for him but still he didn't say anything...

Aarti : Sid it's so good to finally see you...kaisa hai tu...?

Sid : (He is just not interested but still answered her) I m absolutely fine how are you...?

Aarti : I m fine too..

They make small conversation for a while with each other... But the thing that they were unaware of was that while they were hugging some reporters clicked their pics and thought that something is brewing between them...

Sid stayes in that party for few more hours and interacted with his friends and than left for his home... Once he reached home he got ready for bed... While he was on his bed he kept on thinking of the time he had shared that bed with Sana and thought of calling her.... But decided not to disturb her coz it's really too late... So he just kept thinking of all his beautiful memories with Sana and fell in a peaceful slumber...

In the morning Sana woke up earlier than usual and the first thing she wanted to do was call Sid... But as soon as she unlocked her phone she saw something which broke her heart into million pieces...

There was a news notification in her phone and it was about Sidharth and Aarti hugging each other... When she read the headline she felt like her world came crashing down... And she couldn't breath anymore...

IT SEEMS LIKE SIDAARTI BOND IS STILL GOING ON VERY STRONG EVEN AFTER BIGG BOSS

With those hugging pics and headlines there was an interview where Aarti had talked about her changing relationship with Sidharth...

Reporter : Aarti apka BB ka safar kaisa raha hai..?

Aarti : Bahut accha I always said ki main independent thi but wahaan ek aadmi tha jisne sabke against jaa kar bhi meri bahut help ki hai... Aur wo tha Sidharth Shukla... Toh me usko hamesha uss baat k liye thank you bolungi...

Reporter : Toh apki koi feelings hai Sidharth ko lekar... ?

Aarti : Ofcourse hai... He is a very good looking, muture guy!! Kisko feelings nahi hogi...!!

Reporter : Toh in future apko Sidharth ke sath dekha jaa sakta hai in some TV show or may be in personal life as well?

Aarti : Abhi toh main koi project nahi kar rahi hu and rahi baat personal life ki toh dekhte hai agar mere liye Sidharth Shukla hi hoga toh kuch bhi ho jaaye vo hi hoga mere sath chahe koi bhi aa jaaye...

Sana stopped the interview because she just couldn't listen to it anymore... Sana being Sana thought that Sid once again chose Aarti over her and started crying...

Sana's POV :

Mujhe issi baat ka darr tha ki tu mere sath aisa hi karega Sidharth... Itna kiya maine tere liye but tujhe kuch bhi yaad nhi... Kyun kiya tune mere sath aisa ek baari hamare baare me toh socha hota... But nhi tujhe toh humesha se SidAarti hi chahiye tha naa... (She wiped her tears continuously but they were not stopping ) !!

Lekin ab bas bahut hua tu ab aur meri life nahi control kar sakta ab se main bhi move on karungi... Koi call nahi karungi koi messages nhi karungi Tujhe yahan tak ki ab se tere baare mein sochungi bhi nahi... Aaj se main phir se purani wali Shehnaaz Kaur Gill jiski life mein Sidharth Shukla ki koi jarurt nahi hai....

Meanwhile since the moment Sid has woken up he has been trying to call Sana but she is not receiving his calls... Sid is not aware about the news at all... He tried few more times to call her and he left her many  messages too...
(Gadhi agar busy hai toh free hokar mujhe call kar main pareshan ho jaata hu)...

After that he left for his gym and interviews...

Sid spend few hours in his gym and after his work out he left for the interviews and all this time kept on trying to call Sana but still no answer... When he reached for his interview he didn't leave his phone because he didn't want to miss Sana's call at any cost...

The interview started but his focus was on his phone for any call or any message from Sana but as soon as the reporter ask question regarding Sana he started to smile just hearing her name makes him happy...

Reporter: Sidharth apki aur Shehnaaz ki relationship abhi kaisi chal rahi hai...?

Sid : Best hai Shehnaaz meri bahut acchi friend hai aur humesha hi rahegi...

Reporter : Aur apki aur Aarti ki friendship ka abhi kya status hai... ?
(That question was because of that hugging pics reports but Sid thought it's was about Bigg Boss house)

Sid : Sab sahi hai Aarti phele bhi friend thi abhi bhi hai...

Reporter : Apke fans jaanna chahte hai kya aap Shehnaaz ka call receive karenge... ?

Sid : (Started to laugh) Ofcourse.. Wo acchi friend hai meri, main jitna uske sath emotionally connect karta hu uthna kisi k sath nahi karta toh bilkul jab bhi call karegi main bilkul receive karunga... (Sid thought inside in his mind par yeh Gadhi phone kare toh shuba se toh main hi try kar raha hu yeh madam toh jaane kahan busy hai)

The reporter asked few more questions and after that Sid left for his other commitments...

Sid's day was so hectic that he didn't get the opportunity to check his phone but as soon as he was at his home on his bed resting he checked his phone... He was shocked to see no replies or phone calls from her... He was now confirmed that there was something fishy...

So he decided to call her once again but still no answer... He got worried and finally called Shehbaaz and he received his call....

Shehbaaz : Or Sidharth Kaisa hai Bhai...

Sid : Shehnaaz kahan hai...

Shehbaaz : Kya yaar Sid koi hey hello kuch nahi thodi hume bhi importance de diya kar saari importance kya meri behan ke liye rakhi hai...

Sid : Shehbaaz abhi mazak ka mood nahi hai main subha se uss Gadhi ko call kar raha hu pata nahi receive hi nahi kar rahi...

Shehbaaz : O bhai aaj badi busy thi vo abhi ghar aai hai ek ghante phele ruk teri baat karvata hu...

While Shehbaaz was calling Sana, Sid was waiting very impatiently... As soon as he heard her voice he sighed in relief that she is fine....

Sana : Sidharth...

Sid : Moti kahan thi tu tere ko pata hai kitna pareshan tha main pure din... Saara din phone lekar ghoom raha tha ki kahin tera koi call miss ho gaya tu jaane kya hi sochne lagegi but vo chodh tu yeh bata kahan busy thi jahan tak mujhe yaad hai tune toh mujhe bola tha ki tu aaj free hai koi kaam nahi hai tujhe toh baat kyun nahi ki...?!

Sana : Kaam nahi tha bas yunhi bahar gyi thi...

Sid : Ok baby... But kahan gyi thi?? Aur itna late kaise ho gaya tujhe wapas aane mein...

Sana : Main Date pe gai thi...

SidNaaz... An epitome of reality!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें