Now or Never

Hoseok felt sick to his stomach as he quietly led Y/N away from the group to his surprise...

**********************

The past few months felt like both heaven and hell to Hoseok. He and Y/N were together practically 24/7 getting ready for his grand opening. Doing everything but sleeping at the gallery. They'd eaten so much take out that the Grub Hub driver knew them by name!

As they worked side by side, Hoseok found himself getting distracted often. Sometimes as Y/N was leaning over the blueprints, her blouse would fall open, giving him a teasing glimpse of her luscious, full breasts beneath her sexy lace bra. The heady scent of her perfume made him want to bury his face in her neck, feeling her silky locks surrounding him.

The more time they spent together, the stronger Hoseok's feelings grew!

Fuck, he loved her...so much it hurt!

Hoseok would lie awake each night, tossing and turning...thinking of Y/N. His mind just wouldn't let him rest, torturing him constantly with images of her.

He wanted to wake up each morning and see her lying beside him and hold her close to his heart as they fell asleep each night.

********************

Hoseok led Y/N to the third room that wasn't open for public viewing. Blue crushed velvet curtains blocked off the doorway.

He stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders and whispered...

"In case you were wondering...the special client is you, angel. Go on inside..."

Y/N turned to look at Hoseok with a confused look on her face, then parted the curtains and entered the room. She had designed the gallery in such a way where the guest could view one painting at a time as you walked through, making it less overwhelming.

Y/N walked up to the first painting and as she looked at, it her eyes widened. She turned to look at Hoseok who was nervously watching her every move.

"Oh, S-Seokie..."

The crayon picture that he had drawn for her as a birthday present all those years ago was now a beautiful painting! Y/N remembered the sheer joy that she had felt as Hoseok pushed her on the tire swing and he captured that perfectly! The cherry tree's blossoms looked so realistic that Y/N swore she could actually smell them!

"There's more, angel...keep going."

Y/N continued to walk and with every step, it was if she was transported back in time...reliving their most precious memories through the years!

The next painting was of a widely grinning 7 year old Y/N, holding aloft a purple Sharpie marker happily...her wobbly signature could clearly be seen scrawled across Hoseok's pristine white cast on his right arm. The details he captured were amazing from the absence of her two front teeth, to her crooked pig tails!

Y/N smiled almost as big as her 7 year old self in the painting! She turned and took Hoseok's hand in hers as she excitedly pulled him along to the next painting!

This one was of the two of them at the homecoming parade, sitting atop of the float, their hair littered with multi colored confetti. The cheerleaders wore jerseys with the name and number of the football player that they cheered for and of course, Y/N had Hoseok's! They were both laughing, Y/N's delicate hand was covering her mouth, her eyes shining as Hoseok's arm was across her shoulders pulling her close. It was a memory Y/N cherished and now it was forever captured on canvas...

Y/N felt overcome with emotion as they continued to the next painting.

This was Hoseok's favorite out of all of the ones in his gallery...