Midnight Devil

🚨💦Smut Alert💦🚨

Hoseok leaned down to kiss her once more. He teasingly licked her lips then pulled away with a devilish grin. Y/N whined, lifting her head as she chased his mouth. Her body wriggled beneath him, fisting the pillow with both hands, trying desperately to break Hoseok's grip on her. She needed to touch him so badly and being denied that right now felt like torture!

Hoseok kissed her forehead and then her lips. He whispered against them as he tried to soothe her.

"Shhhh, angel. I want you to just lay back and relax, okay? Can you be a good girl and do that for me, hmm?"

Y/N found herself unable to speak so she just whimpered in response.

Hoseok had noticed how Y/N reacted everytime he would praise her. He wasn't even sure if she was aware of it herself, but he definitely planned to explore that further. What he knew for sure was that he wanted to bring her dizzying pleasure and he wouldn't stop until she was screaming his name!

He released her hands and bent down as if he was going to kiss her, but stopped to look into her eyes. He cupped her beautiful face in his hands and felt her body relax immediately.
Y/N tentatively began to move her hands, unsure if he would allow it. When he made no attempt to stop her, she wrapped them around his back and held tightly. Her heart was already pounding so loudly that it rang in her ears, chest heaving as her body trembled beneath his.

"Kiss me, S-Seokie...please."

With a groan, his lips crashed onto hers. The kiss was wet, hot and messy, full of passion and hunger, mouths opening immediately...wanting more! Their tongues twisted and turned around each other like a heart stopping thrill ride! Muffled moans mixed together, creating an erotic symphony of sounds. Y/N's nails gripped at his hips tightly, leaving crescent shaped indentations upon his skin.

Hoseok pulled back from the kiss, panting and shaking. His once again, rock hard length throbbed against her soaking entrance...Fuck! The urge to bury himself deep within her was so strong!

"God, Y/N...you're so sexy! You drive me fucking crazy!"

She whined and tried to buck up against him, desperately wanting some relief from the ache deep inside her. Hoseok saw the pleading look in her eyes...he kissed her hard once more before he whispered in her ear...

"You're such a good girl, baby. So good for me. Gonna give you what you need my angel."

Y/N whimpered at the whispered words of praise, she started to get that floaty, fuzzy feeling that she'd experienced earlier, still not quite understanding why...

Hoseok ran his tongue over her earlobe, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine. His lips wrapped around the delicate flesh then sucked it into his mouth and nibbled gently. She moaned softly and dropped her head to the side as his kisses moved down along her neck. His hands reached for her plump breasts and massaged them. He growled lowly as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, tugging at them as he peppered kisses over the silken skin of her breasts. When he took a hardened bud between his teeth, she shuddered and gasped so loudly that he was feared that he hurt her. But one look at her told him otherwise... Her eyes rolled back into her head while she clawed at the sheets.

"Fuck yes, H-Hoseok!!"

Hoseok groaned, then drew a nipple deep into his mouth and sucked harshly, his gaze never wavering as he savored every delicious moan that fell from her plump lips. Her breathing was unsteady and shaky, lips parted and eyes closed, lost in pleasure. Just seeing her like this had his cock pulsing. His mouth pulled back, stretching the skin taut until he released it with a loud wet pop.