The Gang's All Here

Y/N and Hoseok's friends decided that they all needed to go out for a drink to celebrate their engagement. Their parents declined the invitation, as it was late already and they were all tired. So, they congratulated them one last time and bid everyone goodnight.

The bar was just a short walk down the street, the night was mild so Y/N and Hoseok opted to leave their coats in the car. The happy group made their way down to an old hangout of theirs, the Blue Side Bar and Grille.

It was surprisingly quiet for a Saturday night. The bell above the door announced their arrival. Ray, the owner and bartender, looked up from the glass he was drying. A huge smile spread across the older man's face as he recognized the group and quickly walked over to them. They greeted each other warmly and after each one was subjected to one of Ray's trademark bear hugs, he escorted them to their old table.

Yoongi, who was already a couple of drinks in, smiled his adorable gummy smile then proceeded to announce to anyone that was in earshot, that his two best friends just got engaged.

Ray's eyes widened and his mouth fell open in surprise. He engulfed the now thoroughly embarrassed couple, in another tight hug. When he pulled back, his eyes were shining with unshed tears. At first glance, no one would suspect that he was such a sentimental person. He was an intimidating looking man, 6'4" with shoulders that rivaled Seokjin's but he had the softest heart...

"I can't believe it! Little Y/N and Seokie are getting married! I always thought you two made a cute couple!"

His features hardened a bit as he pointed a finger at Hoseok.

"Young man, you have yourself a fine woman there. You better treat her like the special lady she is!"

He ended his "threat" with a wink...

Hoseok looked over at Y/N, who was blushing furiously, and squeezed her hand that he was already holding. He gazed directly into her eyes and smiled his beautiful heart shaped smile that lit up the entire bar.

"Ray, I have waited all my life to be able to finally call this amazing woman mine. With you and all our friends around as witnesses, I promise that I will cherish every second that we are together."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, thinking that the mood was getting a bit emotional for his liking exclaimed.

"I swear if I am subjected to any more romantic mumbo-jumbo tonight, I will lose my mind! Let's get to celebrating already!"

Jimin smirked over at his handsome boyfriend and leaned in close so he could whisper in his ear.

"Hyung, don't think I didn't notice that tear that fell from your eyes. You may try to put up a tough front but I know the truth."

Yoongi turned towards Jimin and kissed those beautiful, plump lips that he loved so much. He pulled back and rested his forehead against his lover's and smiled lovingly at him.

"Now who's being all soft and romantic, hyung?", Taehyung cooed.

Yoongi glared at him. Tae screeched and promptly hid behind Jungkook

The group laughed as Ray waved the server over.

"Ricky, bring my friends here a round of kamikaze shots and two bottles of our best champagne, on the house, so we can toast the happy couple!"

"I can't believe you still remembered our drink, Ray!", Namjoon exclaimed.

"How could I forget? Especially after Jungkookie's 21st birthday party. A few rounds in and he was belting out "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"