Insatiable

Hoseok went into the bathroom and turned on the warm water, he grabbed a washcloth and wet it. After taking a fluffy towel out of the cabinet, he returned and knelt beside Y/N on the bed.

He proceeded to lovingly wash her from head to toe and every place in between, gently patting each area dry and laying sweet kisses all along her skin. Y/N's hips undulated almost instinctively with his touch as a sweet warmth began to spread throughout her body.

"Mmmm, baby that feels so good.", she purred.

Hoseok felt his cock twitch from her husky, post sex voice. His gaze slowly raked over her body. She looked so content and sated as she lay there basking in the afterglow. He mentally chastised himself for his selfish, lustful thoughts.

"Shit angel...be careful, you may wake the beast again."

He wiggled his eyebrows and glanced downward. His tone was teasing but Y/N could see the want burning in his eyes.

Her eyes fell upon his length as it hung between his legs.

FUCK!! Even soft he was huge!

Y/N's gaze lingered and she felt her breath quicken. Her tongue darted out to moisten her suddenly very dry lips. She swallowed harshly as the undeniable, burning ache returned, bringing with it the incessant need to have Hoseok's cock buried deep inside her!

Hoseok groaned as he watched her lick her lips and began to quickly harden under her intense stare.

When her eyes met his he saw her desire mirrored in them.

Before Hoseok could speak, he felt her hand wrap around his length. He hissed loudly as her delicate fingers squeezed his still sensitive cock.

"Ahhh, fuck Y/N!"

She watched Hoseok's head fall back, his breathing already ragged as she stroked him gently. His kneeling stance widened as he gave himself over to the undeniable pleasure. Pre-cum glistened at his swollen tip and she watched a fat drop slide down his shaft. Her mouth watered, feeling the need to taste him again.

Y/N quietly sat back on her heels and looked up through her lashes. She gasped softly as she gazed upon him.

The silvery light of the moon shone through the window, illuminating his body with an almost ethereal glow. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight!

He looked like a greek God, so beautiful and perfect...a light sheen of sweat shimmered over his body, his muscles rippling beneath his honey kissed skin.

Y/N felt very submissive in this position, kneeling before her man, wanting so desperately to please him. Her core clenched with an almost unquenchable fire. She could feel her arousal gliding down her thighs and she clamped them shut, desperately needing some sort of relief from the relentless ache.

Hoseok's eyes were screwed shut and when he felt her warm, full lips slide over his swollen cock head, he gasped loudly!

Y/N sucked gently on the sensitive tip, lapping up the pre-cum that was collecting there.

The weight of his cock on her tongue was absolutely glorious, saliva began to pool quickly in her mouth. She swallowed around him and he moaned loudly.

"Ahhh, shit babygirl! Your mouth is fucking amazing!"

Y/N hummed happily around his length, the vibrations sending shivers of pleasure throughout his body! Her hand glided over the velvety, smooth skin beneath her mouth while she dug the tip of her tongue into his slit. Hungry for the bittersweet taste of his pre-cum that she would be rewarded with.