"When We Kept Improvising"

DEVIN'S POV:

~ A month and a half later on the Friday after Halloween ~

I slumped against the side of a bookshelf and sighed out a cloud of minty grey. My hand was bent at the wrist over my knee, a cigarette in between my index and middle fingers, and my head was hanging with my chin to my chest. At the moment, I was hiding. I wasn't sure from what, but I didn't care to think about it. I just wanted to be alone. My silent moment of solitude did not get to last for very long. A hand brushed the collar of my shirt away from my neck and a pair of soft lips grazed my skin. I offered no reaction, so a light, breathy whisper caught my ear.

"Don't you know it's bad to smoke?" I turned to face the voice, the enticing twinkle of Daisy's green eyes glittering even in the near darkness. A strand of my hair fell into my left eye and she reached out to fix it. My free hand flew up and took hold of her wrist.

"Then why don't you stop me?" I pulled her tiny body onto mine, her pale skin creating a lovely contrast with my melanin-full own. Her legs fell perfectly to the appropriate sides of my body.

"Why don't you make me?" She traced my jaw with a well-manicured pointer finger, biting her bottom lip. Putting out my cigarette on the coarse rug of the library floor, I rested my left hand on the small of Daisy's back and toyed with the hem of her shirt.

"I plan to, doll," I breathed onto her neck. Wordlessly, I tenderly kissed up to her full pink lips and ran my left hand down to her bum, the smooth of her skin sending a rush of arousal throughout my body. Her hands cupped my face as she deepened the kiss, her hips already dancing lewdly against me. My tongue darted into her mouth, tasting her personal flavour. I shifted our position seamlessly, myself being in between her legs with her now on the floor.

After doing nothing but kissing and teasing Daisy until she squeaked, I undid her skin-tight jeans and wiggled them halfway down her thighs. I pressed my middle finger against the soaked portion of her panties and swirled it around slowly, playing with her "femininity", if you will. She moaned into my mouth and I smirked, pushing my finger deeper without moving the underwear out of the way. Hands came up to my hips, which I held above and parallel to hers. I shook my head and bit her tongue, which I had forgotten was an indubitable turn-on for this particular partner of mine. Breaking the kiss altogether, I pushed myself off of her. Daisy whined dramatically, staying put in a disheveled and shameful mess. "Why did you stop?"

I readjusted my shirt collar and buttoned up my shirt, trying to cover up any acquired hickeys, be it from that or previous encounters. "I told you this already, doll. I won't let you touch me that way." She scoffed, standing up on her knees to pull up her pants and hide her dripping excitement.

"But I let you touch me that way," she countered, crossing her arms over her womenly chest childishly. I rolled my eyes, stepping towards her until her back struck the shelves of a bookcase; her eyes were pinned on mine.

"Because, babydoll, I'm not yours to touch." My finger held up her chin so that her nose pointed up and she had no excuse to look anywhere but into my eyes. Her bottom lip quivered.

"Wh-What about our deal?" Daisy swallowed and my eyes may have tricked me, but I thought I saw a tear forming on the corner of her left eye. "You can't break a deal. O-Or..." I raised an eyebrow with lazy intrigue, curious to know how she could possibly threaten me. "I'll tell the whole school that you're a lesbian and that you assaulted me." A monstrous little grin cracked on my face.

"That's really wonderful, dollface. But there's a flaw. Three, rather. One, I have proof that suggests you wanted me to, how did you put it, assault you? Two, no one will believe that. Because three," I dropped my voice to a whisper and hovered my lips close to her ear, my hand gripping a shelf over her head, "I am not anybody."