Merry Christmas Baby

••••Two days later:Christmas Night••••
"Bye guys!" I exclaimed to my parents as my parents and Martha left the house. We had all had a Christmas gathering today, and so the "adults" all went to an all night Christmas play thingy.
"So..." Rick said, wrapping his arms around my waist as I cleaned the table. "What do you uh... want to do tonight?" I could literally feel the smirk on his face while he kissed my neck.
"How about we watch a Christmas movie?" If I can't go with our parents, the next best thing is to torture Rick.
"Or...."
"Or what?"
"Kate, I know. I know you know what I really want," his hot breath felt so good in my ear as he bit my earlobe.
"And what's that?" I asked in a tone suggesting I had no clue.
He whipped me around as fast as he could and smashed his lips to mine. Mmmmm. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, and I gave it to him. I could taste the apple cider we drank with dinner in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and weaved them through his hair. Then I felt his hands sliding to my lower back, and lower, and lower until they reached my thighs. He pulled me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and broke off the kiss.
"What's that you want, Ricky?" I asked in my teasing bedroom voice.
"Oh Katie. You little tease," he said and started walking up the stair my bedroom, me on his hip. Once we were in my bedroom, he sat me on the dresser and kissed me again. I loved to hear his deep moans as we made out. I felt his hands playing with the hem of my top and mumbled again his lips.
"Nu uh Ricky. Who said you could take off my shirt?" I put my hands on top of his. He threw them off, taking off it anyways.
Two can play at that game.
I reached to the top button of his shirt and undid it all the way down, while he slid off my pants. Rick lifted me off the dresser and lowered me onto the bed. He kissed down my jawline, down my neck and ended at my chest. He reached under me and unclasped my bra, throwing it against the wall. As much as I love teasing him, I couldn't take it anymore. I unbuckled his belt, and slid his pants down with my legs. And then we were both without clothes.
Waking up the next morning all I could think was.... damn.

DOES THIS MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING? ❤️ ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, MY STEPBROTHERS FOOTBALL TEAM AND SCHOOL MADE IT TO STATE!