Girl Power

Alright... Here's chapter 3 :-)

Hope you enjoy it!!

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!! 

THANKS :-)

Chapter 3 - Girl Power!!!

"Sooooo..."  I said awkwardly, trying to break the disturbing silence that had enveloped the car. Even the engine only made a purr!!! "The weather is nice this evening, don't you think?"

He didn't even look at me the ignorant sod!!! "Well at least the weather is still warm. Warm enough to even have a nice stroll don't you think?"

This time he did look at me and even though his eyes weren't on the road (the lunatic!) he still managed to swerve all the cars and not even graze one of them. I was lucky to do that with my full attention on the road. I hate him.

"I am not going for a walk with you." He said and actually sneered at me as if I was a three headed monster with a huge nose, bug eyes and fire coming out of my mouth!!

Then realisation hit me hard, like a blow to the stomach. "You don't want to be seen out in public with me!! That's it isn't it?! You don't even know me and yet you automatically presume you are better than me!!! Who the hell do you think you are, you sell centred jerk?!!!" By the time I had finished my 'speech', I was seething with rage and practically screaming at him.

How dare he think that he's better than me! He doesn't know me from Eve and yet he knows enough about me to judge me, deem me not worthy enough to be seen with him and not good enough for his standards!!! Nobody has ever angered me more than this self centred, arrogant jerk!!!

"I am better than you and don't need to know you to deduct that." Was his reply that left me momentarily speechless through utter hatred for the ass sat next to me.

"Just for the record: I was not inviting you to walk with me. I was meaning for you to let me out of the car so that I could leave, but now I think I'll do it the fun way." I smiled evilly at my ingenious plot.

"What are you talking about? Why can't you just shut up for the duration of this ride like any normal person would do." The vehemence in his voice aimed at me only made my idea sound better and better to me.

"Did you know that I could drive?" I murmured quietly.

"No. I didn't know that. I don't care either. You would never get to drive this car whether you a famous racing driver." There was a warning in that sentence.

"I don't want to drive your stupid car to be honest. Flash cars aren't something that floats my boat. So your precious car will still be there to keep you warm at night Alex." I carried on, ignoring his glare. "I can't even drive a car properly. In fact to some up, I suck badly at driving. I was amazed that I passed my test at all, but do you know the one good thing about sucking at driving is Alex?"