All I can think of is you

So this is the second part of my story. And again: If there are some mistakes, it's because I am not a native speaker.

It is evening and the golden trio is in the Gryffindor common room.
"What happened today after potion", Hermione asked Harry interested. "What do you mean?", Harry answered although he knew exactly what she means. Ron noticed that Harry and Hermione were staring at each other intensive. Both trying to read their faces. So Ron stood up silently and went to bed. There was an uncomfortable silence between the two till Hermione finally broke it:"You know what I mean! Between Malfoy and you! Why were you so close?!" Harry looked at her with a straight face and spoke with a cool voice:"Nothing happened! I just tidied up my place and Malfoy too!" Potter stormed out of the room, put his pyjamas on and laid into his bed. Before he fell asleep, he thought about Draco.

Draco was also in his common room, talking to Pansy:"...and then Potter bumped into me and we were standing very close. Harry wanted to tell me something but then stupid Granger came up and took him with her!", he finished. Pansy was the only one who knew about Draco's crush on Potter. She was frozen of the story Draco told her but finally she answered:"Do you think he liked it too?" "I hope so! I think I am going to write him a letter that I want to see him after potion next week. I really want to talk to him", Draco spoke with a big smile on his face. Right after he talked to her, he grabbed a parchment paper and wrote down:
Dear Harry,
I want to see you and talk about what happened. Stay longer in class next week in potion.
Draco
Then he stopped and thought what to write. But he didn't like what he saw and so Malfoy grabbed the letter he wrote, and threw it onto the floor aggressively. I can't even write a letter to you. How should I ever talk to you while looking into your beautiful green eyes? He stood up and went to bed, dreaming about him.
Pansy noticed the letter laying on the floor and picked it up. After she read it, she realized once again, how much Draco loves Potter and so she thought about a plan to bring Draco and Harry together, even if she doesn't like Potter.

The next morning Harry went to the bathroom alone, while Ron and Hermione stayed in their common room. Pansy watched Potter going to the bathroom and followed him. "Potter! I need to talk to you!", Pansy shouted. "Let me alone!", Harry answered angrily. "Stop Right now! You are not going to ignore me! Listen-", she ran in front of Harry and blocked him,"-so Draco is not acting normal since he came back from potion and I saw him writing a letter to you but he threw it away. I got it, because I know it's important for him, that you read it. So here you got it", Pansy said quickly and gave the crumpled letter to Harry. He opened it and read it carefully. After a moment of silence Potter finally spoke:"Thanks. But know let me go, please", It was the first time, Harry was quite nice to Pansy. She got out of the way, kinda shocked but happy and Harry went on.
He wrote a letter to me, but why didn't he give it to me. I am looking forward to talk with him but if I see his silver, shining eyes, I can't move anymore. What did you do to me? He went back to Ron and Hermione, even if she still doesn't trust Harry that there was "Nothing", she tries to act normal. And the golden trio went to their first lesson.

It's just a short part but yeah. I hope you like it and support Drarry as much as I do.