What is going on?

Ninth part<3 I think you know but: not native speaker, some mistakes,...

The day ended and Harry couldn't stop smiling. I don't know what happened but I love it. In fact he knew why he was happy but when someone asked he told them he doesn't know. On the late evening Harry came into his common room and sat onto the sofa. He was tired and couldn't think clear anymore but one thing just didn't go out of his mind. Boyfriend. Boyfriend! I got a boyfriend. How is this even possible and when did I get a boyfriend. I actually don't care cause the only thing I can think of is...you. He was in his own world again when suddenly steps brought him back.

It was very late and normally everyone was in bed now but it seemed that someone was still awake. And it made Harry nervous that he was not the only one who didn't sleep yet. Potter jumped as he saw the bright red hair of Ron who stared at him like he was a big bunch of trash. "What is it?", Harry asked rough and didn't even look at Weasley. "What is it you ask me? What is with you?", Ron yelled at Harry who was shocked how aggressive Ron was in this moment. "Listen, we don't have to talk and I know that you don't believe me, okay? So just go and leave me alone!", Harry tried to stay calm while he was talking but it seemed that it didn't work. "I am not going! You can go", Ron shouted. "Fine, I am going", Harry answered and stood up, ready to go. "No, you are not", Ron took Harry's arm and pulled him back to the sofa which made a loud crack as Harry fell on it. "What do you want from me? You don't let me go and you don't want to go too, so what is it", Harry spoke and looked angry into Ron's eyes. "I will ask you some questions now and you are going to answer them. Don't you dare to lie to me or I will...", Ron told Harry and he looked like he wanted to do this for a long time. "Or what will you do? Kill me or break my nose like Hermione did?", Harry was so angry on Weasley that he couldn't control himself. "Hermione did what? However, you will see what you get! And now let's start: Did you put your name into the goblet of fire?", Ron said and Potter saw that he was worried about what Granger did. Ron tried to hide it. "No, I didn't", Harry replied truly. Ron made his hands to a fist but let it go again really fast. "Okay next question: Have you got a boyfriend?", Ron looked like a spoiled little boy when he asked this question and Harry would love to punch him right at his nose. He remembered that he had to say the truth but also thought about what would happen if he said that he is together with Draco Malfoy. So he decided to lie:"No, I don't" "I said you shouldn't lie! I saw you yesterday with Malfoy and Hermione sitting under the tree. And when she got in you guys were kissing! I don't know what you did to Hermione that she sits next to this...idiot!", Ron yelled at him aggressively but stopped immediately as he saw that Harry got scared. "I didn't do anything to her and as far as I can remember YOU were the one who broke our friendship and didn't talk to me anymore so sorry if I just tell my FRIENDS about my life", and with this sentence Potter stood up and walked straight to his bed and went to sleep. Ron still stood there and stared at the empty space where Harry sat.

Draco had a better evening than his boyfriend. When he came back, Pansy smiled at him and ordered him to tell her every little detail. Draco wasn't perplex anymore when she already knew what happened before he started to tell her anything. As Draco told about the reconciliation with Hermione, Pansy was very interested in her which wondered Malfoy but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to ask her so he continued. Pansy was Draco's best friend and supported him at any point and since she looked interested in Hermione he had an idea. "I could ask Harry if we four could meet, okay? You, Hermione, Harry and I", Draco asked her, trying to look like it would be just a random idea be had. He always wanted Pansy and Harry to meet so why not together with Hermione? "This sounds like great fun", Pansy answered excitingly. They said good night and went to bed.

The next day started and Harry was still upset about yesterday evening but as soon as he saw Draco he got happy again. You light up my world every time I see you. I am happy that you are mine. They met again under the tree where they sat yesterday and talked when Malfoy asked Harry:"I thought since Hermione knows about us and Pansy knows that maybe we could all together meet. I mean like we four. I already asked Pansy if she would come and she said yes so..." Harry thought about what could happen but he decided that this would actually be good for their relationship "Yes, of course. I am gonna ask Hermione and then we can meet again under this tree at around 2pm.", Harry replied. "Yes, sounds good", Draco said and made his way to the Slytherin common room.
It was already a quarter to 2pm so they decided to get their friends. "Pansy, come! You are going to meet someone", he told her excited. Pansy jumped up and they made their way outside.
Harry went to the library where he found Hermione very fast. She was studying for school and Harry sat down next to her. "Hey, do you want to meet Draco and Pansy", he asked nervously. Potter was scared about Hermione's reaction but she was happy and went outside with him. Harry was confused how fast Hermione said yes to this but he let it be. They went under the tree and waited for Draco and Pansy to come.

Sorry for not updating this story so long:) but here is another part. What do you think about Pansmione? Yes or no cause I kinda like it but I am not sure. I hope you liked this:)