The big problem

So fifth part<3 If there are some mistakes it's because I am not a native speaker. I know it's just a stupid information but this story has 1542 words and this is the number of my BFF and me:)

The next day started and Harry woke up very early in the morning. He got up and went to the bathroom, but when he looked into the the mirror he saw a big red and blue stain on his jawline. Harry touched it, hoping it was just some color, but he couldn't wipe it off. He thought of what it could be and suddenly it came to his mind: Harry got a hickey from Draco. He thought of what to do even if he knew it exactly. So he put on his clothes and went down to the common room, hoping that two special people were there.
"Hermione! Ginny! I need you to help me, please!", Harry shouted when he saw the two girls sitting on the sofa and talking. "What is it?", Ginny asked giggling. "I got a big problem and only your make up could save me",Potter answered nervously. "Okay, what have you done that is so bad, that you need make up?", Hermione said with a smile. Harry looked around if there was someone but the two girls. Luckily everyone was at the breakfast so they were alone. "I-I got a h-hickey", Harry stuttered silently. "You have what?", Ginny asked confused. "I got a hickey and I don't want anyone to see it", Harry told them a bit angry. The girls laughed and giggled, because Harry was not the type of doing such things. "Who was it?", Hermione finally said. "This doesn't matter, okay. I just need you to help me", Harry answered and blushed. "Fine, fine I get my make up. Stay here!", Ginny ordered and went into the girls bathroom. Hermione stayed at the sofa too because she owns not as much make up as Ginny. "You won't tell me right?", Hermione asked Harry while looking deeply into his eyes. "Right", Potter agreed. "Is this the reason you were blushing yesterday after our free lesson",Hermione didn't let him go. "Yes, it was and could you please mind your own business?", Harry spoke rough.
Ginny came back with a little bag full of make up. "Okay Harry, so where is it?", Ginny asked interested. Harry pointed at the big hickey on his jawline. "Wow, that is really a big problem", Ginny said and laughed. Hermione was shocked of what Harry has done to get such a big hickey.
"Now let's start.", she basically told them and grabbed a little container with a liquid in it that had the same skin color as Harry. Ginny grabbed a sponge that had the same size as an egg and even looked like one. Hermione put out some of the liquid and put it with her finger on the hickey. Then Ginny took Harry's chin and held it up a bit so that she can blend the cream into Harry's skin. It took her thirty seconds that it looked like Harry's skin color. Afterwards Hermione took a brush and a powder that had the same color as the liquid and she went over the spot were the hickey was. Lastly Ginny sprayed something over it and then they were done. "Thank you so much", Harry Said with a big smile and went to the bathroom to check it. On the way he noticed an owl sitting on the
window sill with a letter on its foot. Harry took it and read:
Dear Harry,
I think you got the same problem as I have: I got a hickey of you. Please help me to cover it up with something. No one should see it. Meet me in the bathroom on the second floor.
Yours, Draco
Harry knew what to do but he also didn't want to. He went back to the common room where Ginny was still sitting. "Where is Hermione?", he asked. "She went to the breakfast", she answered smiling. "Listen, I need your help again but please don't say anything to anyone, okay?", Harry whispered to her. "Yes, I promise. What do you need? Do you have another hickey?", she asked and giggled. "Not me but... The one who made me one, also got one from me and he needs help too. But there is the problem: I can't help this person because I couldn't even help myself so would you help the one?", Harry asked very quick. "Yes, I can. But you know that you have to tell me who she is right?", Ginny answered. "I know. And first of all you need to know that it is a boy-", Harry told her and Ginny looked shocked but accepting,"and second: you will not like him." Ginny looked a bit confused and replied:"He can't be that bad, or?" Harry thought of any other thing he could do to help Draco but he knew that there is nothing to do. "Okay so promise you won't scream or yell at me and you will help me", Harry said serious. Ginny simply nodded and Harry continued:"I-it's D-Draco Malfoy" Ginny froze and looked at him shocked. "Are you joking Harry because if you are I swear-",Ginny started but Harry cut her off. "I am not lying and now will you help him?" Ginny thought of what to do but she decided to help Harry even if she didn't like Draco. "Okay fine. I take my make up and we can go", she answered and took her bag again.

They went down the corridors to the second floor without saying a word. When they stood before the bathroom Ginny broke the silence:"Harry you know I am a girl and I am not allowed to go to the boys bathroom, right?" "Yes, I know but nobody is here so just come in", he replied and they entered. Draco was already in and jumped as he saw who Harry came with. "Draco she knows and she won't tell anyone, right?", Harry explained. "Right. I really want to help.", Ginny agreed. "Alright then...What are you going to do", Draco asked her with a soft voice. Ginny was shocked of how nice his voice sounded and answered:"I am gonna do the same thing with you as I did with Harry" Then she put out the container Harry already saw,but this time it was as pale as Malfoy's skin. "So where is the hickey?", she asked calmly. Draco pointed at a big blue and red stain on his neck. "Okay but how hard did you guys kiss to get such big hickeys I mean...", Ginny spoke. Harry and Draco blushed and looked at each other. Then the girl continued with blending the liquid in. At first she was a bit shy but soon Ginny took Malfoy's chin as well and blended tho whole thing into Draco's skin. This time it took her longer to cover it up because it always was shining through Draco's light skin. After that she powdered it up and soon you couldn't see the hickey anymore. Lastly she took her spray again and told Draco:"This could be a bit cold so don't jump" He smiled at her and Ginny started to spray. After she finished, she kinda thought that he is maybe not that bad. "Thanks Ginny and uhm sorry for everything I've ever said to you or about your family. I know I am a git", Draco said nervously. "It's okay actually. I think you are alright even if you were not very nice at the beginning. But I think people can change and so I am happy for you two", Ginny replied. She went towards Harry and hugged him and then she went to Draco and hugged him too. She said goodbye and went away.
"She is really nice and I never thought that she would accept me", Draco told Harry confused. "Yes, that was really surprising. Ginny is a good friend, but I have to talk to you now", Harry spoke and looked once again into Malfoy's silver shining eyes. "Harry, I don't know what happened the past few days between us but I really liked it and I don't want to end it. When Ginny accepts us then why shouldn't the others? I mean I told Pansy about us and she actually kinda likes you", Draco said. "Us? I mean yeah I really want to have something between us", Harry replies and blushed. "But we rarely know each other. Let's get to know and talk a bit before we tell anyone, okay?", he continued. "I would love to", Draco answered.

The boys talked a bit about their favorite food and told them about their friends. "Let's delay our meeting on tomorrow, okay? After the last class in the library", Draco asked. "Yeah, fine", Harry answered smiling. Then they made their way to the first lesson.

So this didn't go as planed but I like how it went out. I really like Ginny and so I wanted her to know about Drarry. I hope you liked this part<3