I'ts okay

Eighth part<3 I know I didn't update in a while. But here you got it:) (I am not a native speaker and so on. I think you know)

Draco couldn't even sit calm when he thought of Harry. Who did this to you and why? I am gonna kill the one who hurt you even if it was Dumbledore. He was angry but also very worried, so he decided to go to the hospital wing. When he arrived no body was there but Miss Pomfrey. "Can I visit him?", he asked friendly. "Yes, you can. But be quiet, he needs his rest", she answered.
It was late in the evening when Draco took a chair, trying to place it next to Harry's bed as silent as possible. He sat down on it and looked at Harry's face. It had still some scratches and there was a bit of blood at his nose but he looked much better than when Malfoy found him laying on the floor. Draco froze when he thought back to this moment. Harry was so... weak. This was not the first time Draco saw Potter weak, but it was the first time that it broke Draco's heart. A very silent whisper brought him back from his thoughts. "Draco?", Harry mumbled. "I am here, I am here. Everything is okay", Draco whispered to Harry. "Draco, I don't want to wait. I don't want to hide anymore. I want to-, I need you", Harry said with a shaking voice. "Shhhh, don't talk. We are talking tomorrow, okay?", Draco replied and blushed because of the words Harry said. "No, I don't want to talk tomorrow. I want you NOW", Harry's voice got stronger. And with a silent crack he sat up and pulled Draco into a loving kiss. Malfoy was surprised and happy about the fact that Harry wanted to kiss him in his weakest moments. They stopped when they heard the familiar clack of Miss Pomfrey's shoes. "Mr Malfoy you have to go now. Harry really needs to sleep to get well and I think you should also go to sleep now even if you don't have school tomorrow.", she said kind. Draco said goodbye and was on his way to bed.
When he got out of the hospital wing a voice yelled at him:"What were you doing in there? Poison Harry? Or punch him?" He turned round and saw Hermione with a bright red face and a glance who could kill someone. "Listen, I-", he started but Hermione cut him off:"No you are listening to me! You think you could easily get Harry's trust but I am not believing you! You are a freaking asshole! I hate you! And you will never, NEVER come together with Harry!" Draco was shocked of the words and he fell onto his knees. A tear ran down his face and more and more and he started crying and screamed:"Do you think I don't know this? That I could never come together with Harry, that my father is gonna kill me if he knows that we kissed. I know, I know that I don't deserve him or anybody. I don't deserve to be loved and I don't deserve to... live" This was the moment Hermione realized how weak Draco really was and how much pain he got. "Don't think like this, okay? I- I am sorry that I yelled at you. I don't mean it like I said it, I was losing control.", she tried to calm him down and a tear also ran down her face. She went slowly towards Malfoy and gave him a hug. Draco pulled her close and tried to stop crying. "Hey, it's okay.", Hermione whispered and broke the hug. They looked at each other and smiled. There was a comfortable silence and Draco broke it:"I am sorry for everything, especially for calling you a m- you know what" "Lets forget this whole thing and start new for Harry, okay?", Hermione suggested. "I would like to", Draco replied and stood up because they both sat down while talking. He helped Hermione up too and they went back to their common rooms.

The next day started which was a Saturday. The weather was great today and Draco got out of his bed early in the morning. He put on some comfortable clothes and went to breakfast. He had to think of Harry and lost his appetite so he was ready really fast.
Hermione wasn't eating breakfast today and immediately went to the hospital wing to visit Harry. "May I see him?", she asked Miss Pomfrey who agreed and showed her Harry's bed. "Hey", she said calmly. "What do you want? Yelling at me again?", Harry spoke rough. "I am sorry for what happened yesterday. I think I was shocked but later that day I thought about everything again and-", she cut herself off because the door opened and Draco slid in. "-Actually you are coming at the right time.", Hermione continued and smiled at Malfoy who also went to Harry's bed. "So what I wanted to tell you is, that Draco and I talked a bit after he visited you and we were getting on well.", Hermione finished. Harry gave them a confused but happy glance. "So is everything okay now?", he asked still confused. "Yes, Harry everything is perfect", Draco finally said something too.
They all smiled and after a moment of awkward silence Miss Pomfrey entered. "I shouldn't ask why you three are in the same room and don't fight, should I?", she was also confused. The three just laughed and Miss Pomfrey gave a potion to Harry. "However, Harry you can go out again. You may have some pain but I think you get this", she explained to Harry who was waiting for this sentence since he came to the hospital wing. He put his clothes and Draco and Hermione were helping him to go. They earned some whispers when the went through the corridors but they didn't care. "Do you want to go out?", Draco broke the silence while they were going. "Yes, of course." Harry answered and so they made there way out to the fields and trees of Hogwarts. It was a wonderful day, the birds were singing and the sun was shining.

They decided to sit down under a tree and enjoyed the sun shining on their feet. It was still kinda cold but they wore sweaters so it was okay. Harry tried to start a conversation which did really well. They talked about Hogwarts, the teachers and Harry and Hermione even told Draco how it works in the muggle world even if Malfoy understood nothing of that. After some wonderful minutes of talking Hermione went back in because she wanted to go to the library. In reality she wanted them to be alone.
"Did you mean it like you said it yesterday evening?", Draco asked Harry friendly. "Yes, I did and I still do. Draco I really wanna be more than what we are and I don't want to wait anymore.", Potter answered softly. Draco pulled Harry into a slow kiss and broke it again after some enjoying moments. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?", Draco asked nervously. "Yes, I would love to", Harry said smilingly. And soon they found them again in a gently kiss. They were spending the day together under this tree, both couldn't believe what happened right now.

Harry:
I can't believe that you are my boyfriend. Boyfriend. Seems strange to say this to my once enemy.

Draco:
I can't believe that you said yes, that you are in love with me is the most incredible thing in the wizarding world. I love you.

New golden trio??? Just joking but it would actually be kinda cool;) I hope you liked this part, please tell me if you did.