Introduction

Trigger warning: Suicide Drugs Depression Anxiety

________________________________________________________________________________

DEAR EVAN HANSEN UNIVERSE

The Connor project happened one year ago. Evan is at college on his own, he won a few of the essay contests. Jared, Alana and Zoe all went to the same college. Evan is on basic speaking terms with Zoe. However, Cynthia, Larry, Jared and Alana want absolutely nothing to do with him. 

Jared, Alana and Zoe were having coffee together.

Evan was having a walk in the orchard, it was the first time he'd been their since the Connor project.

Heidi and Larry were at work and Cynthia was reading a book.

Connor was well....dead.

When  a bright light blinded them all and they heard a loud bang.

THIS UNIVERSE

Maisie was in her room, blasting Sincerely Me at top volume when she heard a loud bang from the living room. She turned her music down a little to hear voices. Maisie freaked out thinking that there was someone in the house

Meanwhile

'What on earth, just happened??? Alana, Zoe are you here?' jared said as he got up rubbing his head

'Yeah, I'm here!' Zoe and Alana said in unison.

'Where are we?' Cynthia said

'Well we are still in New York at least.' Larry said, checking his location on his phone.

'Evan, are you there?' Heidi said 

'M-mom? Um y-yeah' Evan stuttered looking around now seeing that everybody was staring at him.

'EVAN! How..how dare you show your face to us,' Larry screamed

'You lied, you lied to me about my son!!!' Cynthia cried

'I-I'm,' Evan stuttered trying so hard not to cry but he was cut off by

'No Evan, it's our turn to speak, we were your friends and you used us!' Jared shouted with nothing but hate in his voice

'You lied, you lied to all of us and used Jared, you used your only friend and lied to a grieving family Evan, you lied about their son who killed himself, you gave them false hope and then shattered it, you fixed their wounds only to cut them worse,' Alana said, the only one who wasn't shouting, however her words, her calm tone, they got to Evan the most, as he broke down and started crying in a ball on the floor.

'I-I-I-I'm s-sorry' he said between sobs, 'You d-don't know h-how much I-I hate m-myself f-for this I-I hu-hurt y-you s-so badly.......I-I h-hate m-myself f-for this e-everyday...I-I k-know n-nothing I e-ever say will m-make y-you f-forgive m-m-me a-and I-I don't blame y-you b-but at-at-least k-know I..........I'm s-sorry p-please,' Everybody looked at him suprised. They didn't know how to feel.

Heidi ran over to Evan and tried to comfort him out of his panic attack when they all heard a voice from the back.

'Look, I don't know or frankly care what this Evan guy did while I was gone or apparently lied about me but you guys need to back off him. He obviously has anxiety and by the looks of it depression because of this incident, and, not suprised Larry but you guys don't seem to be acknowledging that at all,'

They looked back to see

'CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!' Cynthia ran to him and hugged him, 'Connor, is that you, are you really here, am I hallucinating, is that you, I, I, how? How are you here? And why? Why did you do it Connor we could have helped you, you could have told us!!' Cynthia cried hugging Connor and crying into his chest as he was a little taller than herself.