9

Renjun closed the front door with a click. He could smell something sweet from the kitchen but he didn't want to meet his mom in this state. So, instead, he walked upstairs to his room.

He opened his door and wasn't surprised to see Jaemin in his chair. The pink haired boy has been coming by every day for a week. Stayed till Renjun fell asleep and disappeared in the mornings.

Jaemin's smile dropped at the sight in front of him. He remained silent and so did Renjun. He dropped his backpack and stood in front of his mirror.

The boy sighed at the reflection. He felt numb and painful at the same time.

Limping towards his bed, he threw himself onto his bed and looked up at the ceiling. After a long silence, Jaemin decided to speak up.

"How was your day?"

Renjun scoffed at his question. He couldn't see what the emotion on pink haired boy's face but his tone was light so, maybe not sadness.

"It was shit"

"What happened?"

Jaemin finally asked the question Renjun dreaded to answer. He was afraid Jaemin would also leave him like everyone else.

"Some bastards think I killed someone no matter how-"

"But you did"

Renjun lifted his head and supported his upper half on his elbows. He looked over to Jaemin. There was no trace of emotion across his usually smiley face.

"Huh?"

Jaemin finally got up from the chair and walked towards Renjun. He then did the most unexpected thing. He straddled Renjun and pushed the boy back so that he was laying flat on the bed.

"You killed Jeno"

Jaemin whispered as he got closer to Renjun's face. Trapped underneath him. Face and body scattered with bruises and weak. His soul was also the weakest.

"No-"

However, Renjun tried to deny. He did not kill Jeno. It was an accident. He was sure if it. It was an accident.

"Renjun"

It was surely an accident.

It had to be.

There's no way.

"You killed Jeno"

I killed Jeno

It was my fault.

--