Robarazzi

I'm trying to find a place to sit for lunch when I see my sister frantically trying to show our friends her new toy.

"Hail! Come here!" Cat calls to me. 

"Nah," I respond.

"Come on!"

"All right," I say as I make my way over.

"Oh come on, Little Red. Tell us about your doo-hickey," Andre says as I stand next to him.

"Okay, it's called the 'Snowbee'. Watch," she tells us. She presses a button that makes the machine spit out fake snow. Cat giggles. I'm not related to her. I'm not related to her... "It makes pretend snow!"

"Cool," I say unenthusiastically.

"I see that," Andre states.

"It's all over my tostada," Beck complains.

"And my pizza," Tori whines.

"Well, do not eat it," Cat announces.

"Why?" Jade asks.

"'Cause it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding." Everyone shoves their food to the center. 

"So, why did you buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?" Tori asks.

"This catalog," Cat says as she shows them the Sky Store magazine.

"Sky Store?" Beck questions.

"Yeah!"

"We went to visit our uncles last weekend in San Fransisco and there were a bunch of the magazines on the plane," I explain.

"Yeah. It's, like, filled with all kinds of stuff you can buy. Oh! Like this! A tree face. You put it on your tree to give it a face."

"What if you don't have a tree?" Tori asks.

"It also works on bushes."

"Wow. How mesmerizing," I scoff.

"Unbelievable!" Robbie shouts. "You guys have no idea how upset I am about-- it snowed? In Los Angeles?"

"I told you Global Warming was bogus," Rex says.

"Stop watching 'Fox News'."

"No, it's fair and balanced."

"Dude.." Tori starts.

"It's not real snow," Beck explains.

"But you can eat it," Jade suggests, with a spoonful of it in her hand.

"I don't wanna eat anything," Robbie tells us.

"What are you all upset about..." Andre starts.

"This time?" Beck finishes.

"Well, the Seniors, the ones who run the Slap-" Robbie starts.

"Dotcom?" Cat asks.

"No, dot-gov. Of course, dotcom!" Robbie finally tells us. "Anyway, they wanna cancel my blog!"  

"Why?" Jade starts before announcing, "Oh, wait. I don't care."

"Why?"Tori asks.

"'Cause it's boring. Ha!" Rex says.

"It is not bor- do you guys think that my blog on the Slap is boring?" Robbie questions.

"Hey, look, it's that guy over there!" Beck shouts.

"It is that guy..." Cat says.

"Wait up, guy!" Andre yells. They start to stand up and Beck and Jade do too.