Chapter 3

Third person

Lisa and Jennie both got off the car. They both went to the front porch of the house/cabin. Lisa knocked on the door a few times and waited. They heard a rapid footsteps, the door swung opened, revealing a sweaty blonde haired women.

Rosé panted heavily as if she ran a marathon.

"Finally! You came!" Rosé exclaimed. Happy she returned safely. She then examined Lisa, saw blood stain on her clothes. She shook her head in disappointment then look at the person besides Lisa. Her eyes widened.

"Jennie?", she whispered out confused.

Jennie gave Rosè a shy smile then lower her head. Rosè gave 'you better explain' look at Lisa. Lisa nods. Rosè finally move aside to let the ex-lovers in. Lisa let Jennie go in first, which she did then Lisa went in. As she walked in she was invited by a smack on the back of her head.

Lisa winced and look behind her, she saw Rosè closing the door. She glared at the chipmunk.

"You can sit over there, Jennie," Rosè spoke, pointing at a couch as she glared back at Lisa. The mandu only nods and went over to the couch. Lisa examined Rosè from head to toe. Rosè starts to sweat nervously as Lisa eyed her.

"Why are you sweating?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"I uh I was e-exercising" she said nervously. Suddenly they heard footsteps coming downstairs. Their heads snap to see Jisoo looking fresh. Jisoo went up to Rosè and kiss her chipmunk cheeks.

"Hey babe, it's your turn to take a shower from our session." Jisoo whispered. Which Lisa can hear them. Lisa cleared her throat. Jisoo turn her head to face Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, you finally came back." Jisoo greeted. Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"So both of you did exercise?"

Rosé and Jisoo glanced at each other and nodded their head rapidly. Lisa eyes them suspiciously. But of course Lisa didn't believe them, she knows what they did. She shrugged and didn't care. She was just being playful.

"I mean I know what you two did and like to scare you." Lisa chuckled. Both Rosè and Jisoo rolled their eyes at Lisa.

"Alright alright, you tall giraffes are blocking my way." Jisoo said as she pushed Rosè and Lisa aside. Jisoo made her way to the living room she stop midway. Her eyes widened she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jendeukie!" Jisoo exclaim as she ran to Jennie who was sitting there in deep thoughts while fidgeting with her fingers. But were snapped when she felt arms around her. Jennie looked at the person who's hugging her.

"Jisoo?" She said confused then seconds later her mood changed.

"Jisoo!" She hugged Jisoo tightly. They pulled away from their embrace. Jisoo realized something and gasped.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?! You were suppose to be traveling today!" Jisoo exclaimed. Jisoo knew her sister had a flight today. Jennie looked down, thinking about what to say. After a few minutes she looked up at Jisoo and started to explain everything that happened.

Jisoo's blood boiled in anger as she heard her sister was left abandoned by her boyfriend. She clenched both jaws and hands at the mentioning of Jennie's boyfriend, Hanbin. She never liked the guy, she always had bad vibes from him.

"That bastard!" Jisoo snarled. But at the same time her heart aches how Jennie was left abandoned...alone. If Lisa didn't find her, she could've been in danger or worse, be bitten by a zombie.

Jisoo couldn't imagine that. Never. And she hugged Jennie tightly as they both sobbed. Lisa looked at them in awed. Rosè was crying silently as she watched the two sisters having their moment.