Chapter 4

I'm back. This is gonna be a boring chapter until the end.
———

"Let's drink!"

"Drink?"

Rosé nodded furiously. She grabbed a bottle and threw it to the blonde. Luckily the blonde caught it.

"Why drinking." She asked while holding the beer at her chest.

"Cuz why not?" The other blonde shrugged. (Blondsé is superior to me)

Lisa looked at her drawer and grabbed a bottle opener. She placed it on the cap and pressed up and popped. The cap flew out. She just stared at the beer while on the other hand Rosé chugged down the beer.

"Drink it." She said plainly.

"You're insane"

"Just drink it" Rosé sighed

Lisa took a sip. Feeling the liquid running down her throat. She cringed a bit. Then stared at the ceiling for a while.

After a while the two blondes were bored. They both drank like two or three bottles. Rosé was sitting on the ground, tapping her index finger on the wooden floor. Lisa was laying on bed with eyes closed, humming a tune. Then Rosè thought of an idea and smirked.

"Hey wanna play uno?"

"Uno?" Lisa questioned.

"Yea uno cuz, why not?" She shrugged.

"Ok" Lisa responds.

"BUT whoever has the most wins, will decide which punishment will the loser get. This will be six round" said with a smirk.

"That's dumb but ok" she said plainly.

"Alright then"

The blondes sat on the ground and starts playing. They played the normal way with seven cards( idk that's how me and my cousin call it).

Rosé grabbed a card from the stack cards and placed it on the floor. The color was red.

"Alright who's going first?" Rosè asked.

"You should starts" the blonde suggested.

"Ok" she mumbled and looked through her cards, she smirk once she saw the good stuff. She grabbed a red card and placed it on top of the card.

"Hmm" Lisa hummed thinking which card she should use. She looked through her cards and saw a red card that has a number six on them she found two different color with the exact number.

"Can we do stacking?"

"Yes" Rosé replied. Lisa placed down the three cards and smirked. Rosé chuckled and shook her head.

Rosè raised a eyebrow and found two different color with the same number. Since the previous round the color was blue so luckily Rosé had a blue card and placed them on top of the rest of the cards.

"Changing the color, eh? she mumbled to herself. She then placed a 2+ card.

"This bitch.." Rosè rolled her eyes and placed another 2+ card. Lisa looked through her cards and sighed.