Chapter 8

Couple of months later

After the incident that occurred, Jennie and Lisa slightly gotten closer, but as friends. They also told what happened to the rest. The others really didn't though it until now.

The scientist wanted to have a meeting because he discovered something.

They were at the living room waiting for the scientist to speak.

He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Since it's almost December, I have discovered something, more I remembered this but suddenly forgotten about it until a memory popped up. We're close to winter and the colder the environment gets the less the zombie will move. In cold temperatures the zombies will move slowly but that doesn't mean they will die. Well that depends on how cold it gets. The virus will rest in the body until spring, but we'll see. Thank you for your time" he said explain and left.

"Interesting. More information for us" Rose uttered.

"Could...could there be a strong zombie?" Rose questioned.

"Unless it's mutated. If there are then someone has created them" Bambam replied.

"Damn that would be cool. Like a runner zombie, a strong zombie but who knows" Jackson added. He seems excited about it.

'Could someone sabotage the lab experiment from Alex's story?' Lisa thought. She was in deep thought until someone place a hand on top of her. 

Lisa looked up at the person. The brunette gave her a concern look.

"Oh, hey Jennie"

"What's running through your head?" The brunette inquired.

"Thinking about if someone sabotage the lab experiment" the black haired responded.

Rosé notice their interaction it was kinda awkward. She looked at her girlfriend.

She wiggled her eyebrows and glanced at them repeatedly. Jisoo followed her glancing and nodded.

They have to get them back together. But how?

Later, they're done chitchatting. They went their separate ways.

Lisa and Rosé were upstairs.

"So how was the interaction between you two? Rose causally said.

"Fine, I guess"

"Have you guys talked about the problem you both have?" She continues with the questions.

"No, not yet"

"So when are you?" She shrugs.

"I'm thinking about it" Lisa was a little frustrated by the questions. She'll find the right time to ask her.

Lisa sat up and wore her hoodie.

"Where you going?" Rose asked as she saw her best friend at the door.

"To freshen up my mind" she quickly responded and left.

"Wait up!" She quickly put on some pants cuz she was wearing shorts. She tripped and fall. She didn't cared and quickly put on a hoodie.

Jisoo saw her girlfriend running after Lisa. She ran up to her and kissed her lips.

"Bye hon. I'll be back" and hastily left.

Rosé catch up to her. She saw how Lisa pulled out a cigarette from her pocket and lit it up. She pulled out another one

"You want one?" The sliver haired nodded. She handed one to her and lit it up as well. They went through the woods, following the path way.