Prologue

"Goodbye Teacher Hisarza." the kids cheerfully said before they made their way towards the door.

Bloom Hisarza watch his students with a gentle smile on his face. He guffawed when a little kid has stopped in front of him and saluted. Bloom mirthfully patted the child's head. The little kid grinned then left.

Bloom shook his head and decided to clean his table. After done cleaning, he then walks straight home. Bloom put his things in a small table beside his bed when a book suddenly fell down. He grabbed it and was confused for a moment seeing the book. The book does not have a title nor an author. And the cover was a little bit old and torn.

He unconsciously frowned when he remembered the plot.
'The young villain is not really a villain but because of his aloof personality many misunderstood him. He was accused and murdered for something he did not do. He died full of regrets and sadness....

It was indeed a tragic end.'

Bloom's eyebrows knitted.
"If only I was there. I would surely help you and change your fate." He muttered and sighed. He placed the book inside his drawer and laid down to his bed then just like that he fell into a deep slumber.

______________________________

A/N: This indolent author has something to say.
How was it? Hehehe